Hier findet der Erfahrungsaustausch von sehbehinderten Samplitude/Sequoia Anwendern statt. Es kann deutsch oder englisch gesprochen werden. Forum for blind Samplitude/Sequoia users. Feel free to discuss issues in german and english please.
I initially recorded it with my drumkit - Roland TD1, but deleted it and rewrote it in the midi drum editor. I haven't downloaded any plugins not use VST's on anything but the keys (but they work)
Hi, I'm using "Samplitude Pro X2 Silver (64-Bit)" and when I try to export my song I get all sound except for the Midi drums that I have made.
I tried a lot of options, but I really can't seem to get it to work. And the keys midi I used gets exported just fine.
Please help, Best regards
Check in the System Settings what your default playback device is set to. This turned into a "gotcha" for me a few weeks ago when I'd set it up to default to "Phones" and had forgotten I had done so! When that is pointing to the wrong place, you need to manually change each track to point to an audible output.
What most do is create a "Master" track (or in my case, a "Pre-Master" track where my plugins reside before the master track) and make sure that one sends to an audible output, and then bus everything to that track.
I'm brand new to Samplitude. I'm on Windows 10 and using a Behringer UMC22 interface.
I've tried using the Magix Low Latency 2016 driver and the Asio4All v2 driver and get the same result. I see the meters moving but don't hear the output. When I play a supplied project with the ASIO drive I only hear some of the tracks. I can hear all the tracks with the Magix driver. When I create a new project I can't hear anything with either driver.
Thanks for the help