dr.funk

To Former Cubase Users...

You have finally come home.

Welcome one and all. Its relaxing hear, the topics have more substance, and the coffee tastes better too. :blink:

You have finally come home.

Welcome one and all. Its relaxing hear, the topics have more substance, and the coffee tastes better too. :blink:

thanks!

Volker, thank you for the information reguarding 9.02 and 9.1

it seems almost impossible to get our competitors to even remotley say such news.

thank you very much, I am glad I switched to Samplitude, on a whim at that.

You (and whom else works on sampliquoia ) code a very good sequencer and taking into account user requests seems almost a complete opposite to others.

Thank you

Michael

Hey D-funk, I think I finally figured out what your avatar represents. It's the Steinberg development process... always chasing a runaway lawnmower. :blink:

;)

I dun stoled it frum one of dem kids at dat mpc forum :blink:

One thing's for sure... I have received AWESOME support from Frank (one of the developers at MAGIX.) He's even doing a demo video for us Cubendo users covering VSTi, midi, and how Samplitude does it up!!! ;)

I'm getting ready to order my Samp 9 crossgrade (only $399 WOW). :lol:

You can't go wrong with Samps audio (the BEST!!!!!) Just ask mastering studios around the world!!!! :blink:

And the POW-r dither SMOKES the UV22hr!!!! ;)

And now that the midi is coming along well in Samplitude 9 well... all I can say is "WELCOME HOME CUBENDO USERS!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!!!!!!! :);)

SEA ;)

I'm getting ready to order my Samp 9 crossgrade (only $399 WOW). ;)

SEA :blink:

Hi,

How does the crossgrade thing work and where can I get it for $399 in the USA?

Regards, JD...

Another important fact to note regarding MIDI. Samplitude's MIDI timing has been spot on here. I have tested it with the RME ff 800 ports, the M-Audio ports on the PCI cards, and the ports on my USB devices. Even after the big 'MIDI overhaul' in SX 3.1 the timing was still dodgy at best.

Cubase has some good MIDI editing capabilities, but its timing is crap; good icing on top of defective cake. Samplitude has good timing, but its MIDI editors could use some enhancements; solid cake in need of a little more icing. Ask any baker, cake is harder to come by than icing. ;)

I think Frank is a terrific programmer who has an impressive thought process. He has implemented a rock solid foundation on which he can build. No matter how sophisticated the editors get or how many bells and whistles they add to the MIDI part of the program, that data is being routed through a solid core; which will make these features more valuable when they show up because they will work.

hear hear! ;)

I'm getting ready to order my Samp 9 crossgrade (only $399 WOW). ;)

Hi,

Regards, JD...

I have PM'd you the information on who can provide you with the crossgrade. I prefer not to list contact info in the forums due to spam bots who scan them.

Hello all,

I've been a Cubase user since VST and a Nuendo user since N1. I'm definitely going to make the move to Samp 9. The $399 crossgrade deal is insane! I've been working with the demo and reading the manual for the last week. Some of the concepts require a little bit of a re-think for me; but in the end I think it's going to be better.

I'm also really impressed with the level of support I'm seeing on the boards; I think I can get used to it. ;)

hi for all dudes...

...they have crossgraded to samplitude/sequoia.

if you are the glorious and registered user of one of these programs you are enabled to be promoted to post in the main forums of samplitude and sequoia.

just send me a PM with your serial number, i will promote you afap to a samplitude or sequoia member.

and don't worry about the serial number: no-one else can use it, because it is directly connected with the hardware dongle, you must use with samplitude or sequoia. without this dongle it won't work.

but whom i'm telling this.... ;)

i'm looking forward your PM's.

cheers, andy

I think Frank is a terrific programmer who has an impressive thought process. He has implemented a rock solid foundation on which he can build. No matter how sophisticated the editors get or how many bells and whistles they add to the MIDI part of the program, that data is being routed through a solid core; which will make these features more valuable when they show up because they will work.

Speaking of routing. You`ll be glad to here that the routing scheme for vsti/midi in the upcoming 9.1 has been greatly enhanced. The devs. have done a great job in making the routing dialog a no brainer as well as increased flexablilty for multi-timberal routing and arranger workflow layouts.

Plus Multi-object editing is on its way !!!

Welcome Cubase Defectors ;) ..dont forget to sign up to the regular forum... :blink:

Best , Rich

Speaking of routing. You`ll be glad to here that the routing scheme for vsti/midi in the upcoming 9.1 has been greatly enhanced. The devs. have done a great job in making the routing dialog a no brainer as well as increased flexablilty for multi-timberal routing and arranger workflow layouts.

Plus Multi-object editing is on its way !!!

Welcome Cubase Defectors ;) ..dont forget to sign up to the regular forum... :blink:

Best , Rich

CUBASE DEFECTORS!!! M16.gif

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! laugh(1).gif

SEA music-smiley-002.gif

I jumped from Notator Logic on Atari directly to Samplitude 4 eons ago and never looked back.

I have ALWAYS enjoyed the professional demeanor and pro-participation of the developers - despite how busy they are.

Have fun,

Greg

I'm getting ready to order my Samp 9 crossgrade (only $399 WOW). :)

Hi,

Regards, JD...

I have PM'd you the information on who can provide you with the crossgrade. I prefer not to list contact info in the forums due to spam bots who scan them.

Hi Ric,

I'm a Cubase SX3 user that doesn't want to upgrade to C4 and I'm seriously thinking of buying Samplitude. Could you tell me where to buy that $399 upgrade at please?

Thanks!

So what is the deal to get into the "regular" forums? I just bought my Samp update today, so do I have to wait to receive it and get a serial number?

I am soooo happy to be here! It feels like Christmas already! :rolleyes:

So what is the deal to get into the "regular" forums? I just bought my Samp update today, so do I have to wait to receive it and get a serial number?

Check out the message from andy-opf a few posts above then you can PM him and he'll sort out the forum , serial etc

Regards

Kraznet

Once you get your Samplitude registered, e-mail Andy and he will hook you up. Make sure you use the same e-mail to register Samplitude that you used to register for this forum.