Kraznet

Short Samp Tutorials

Kraznet! Thanks a lot for the informative videos!

For someone new to this software, It's awesome to see these features in action. Quick way to learn things.

Dear Kraznet,

Smashing stuff. Thank you very much.

I am considering teaching Samplitude at our multimedia school (www.3D3world.com) but of course I have to learn it first..!!

Your tutorials are straightforward, informative and easy to follow. Please do more. And then put them all together fo Magix to distribute with the software.

Well done. I can't tell you how pleased we are with them.

But. Someone needs to explain the tern 'VIP'. The Manual PDF asks us to create them but doesn't tell us what they are conceptually or in practice. (For that matter, what is an 'object').

I think Magix should commission you to do the complete manual and tutorials.

Piranesi

Thank you for your kind words Piranesi ;) I hope to do some more tutorials as soon as I have a long term project out of the way .

As far as VIP I believe that means Virtual Project . Also an object is any piece of audio ( or midi ) that is in your VIP . An example would be : If you import a wave file onto the first track , that becomes an object . Then if you cut it into 6 peices you now have 6 objects . If you double click on any object you will see the Object Editor . Thats when you will realise the power of Objects .

Regards

Kraznet

Hi guys... I must say... this is the first time I have been in this forum and the amount of friendship and willingness to help each other out is mind blowing!! Thanks a bunch guys.... i feel at home already.... :P:wub:;)

Hello Kraznet,

thank you very much for your great help!

It is so easy for me to learn by your videos.

I bought 2 larger SAM-Videos at the Wizoo-Bookshop but your videos show

new aspects and possibilitys. Merci!

Best

Carl Matthias , Germany

;)

When I click on the above link I get a "404 -- page cannot be found" message.

For some reason the new tutorial page is no longer there neither is the Samplitude 10.01 news update . Not quite sure why that is...

Hi Kraznet

Many thanks for your great videos.

I've lost myself in a Samp user manual and even returned to Cubase, but than I find my way out thanks to your great tutorials,

... and now I'm back on a Samplitude wagon.

Thanks again.

Alex

Some new tutorials added http://www.samplitude.com/eng/seq/tutorial_videos.html

Multiple Outs 10min35sec

Learn assigning multiple outs, adding busses, freezing midi and using solo states. If you use Kontakt this will be helpful as well .

Keyboard Shortcuts 03min04sec

This shows you how to set up, edit and use keyboard shortcuts in the shortcut editor

More to come

Regards

Kraznet

Unfortenuately the link to RangeManager.wmv is dead. Is it possible to fix this?

Uwe

Strange I just tried and it seems to work here . It's coming from a different server so maybe that has something to do with . I'm going to update the voiceover and get it posted it on the Samp soon any way .

Regards

Kraznet

There appears to be issues when using Firefox to play the streaming media . I'm not sure what the solution is . I just checked out that video and I'm going to do a new version as that one was done for a user who had a specific problem and was done late at night and is very poor quality. I'l will probably remove the link until I've updated it .

Regards

Kraznet

This is all much appreciated as I am new to DAW recording. Thank you very much. :lol:

Just a small request to make them a little higher resolution if possible. And I would buy a tutorial package if you offered it.

Thank you.

This is all much appreciated as I am new to DAW recording. Thank you very much. :lol:

Just a small request to make them a little higher resolution if possible. And I would buy a tutorial package if you offered it.

Thank you.

Hi Roger ,

Pleased you like the videos :) At the moment Magix asked me to provide 640x480 resolution for the web page due to file size considerations . It's possible I will make the high res versions available at a later date when I feel there are enough to merit a DVD .

Regards

Kraznet

Kraznet,

These videos are fantastic. I just bought Samplitude and your videos cut months off the learning curve.

I hope Samplitude gives you free lifetime upgrades for your efforts. :)

Thanks very much,

Mike