Kraznet

Short Samp Tutorials

Hi Kraznet:

Thank you SO much for your wonderfully informative and no-nonsense tutorial vids! I'm a recent Cubase convert, still learning my way around Sam, and your videos have undoubtably cut weeks -- perhaps months -- off my learning curve. May the Gods of DAWS reward you infinitely...

2 requests:

1) I'd love to see a vid covering all aspects of automation in SAM. In Cubase it's sort of idiot-proof given the ubiquitous R and W (read and write, respectively) on every plug, vsti, mixer, etc. Sam's does not seem so obvious at first glance...

2) Midi -- particularly midi editing in the matrix editor/piano roll! I am a midi-heavy music producer/composer and still feel a bit lost outside of Cubase's familiar and rich midi editing environment. A vid showing all the facets of the matrix editor, step by step, covering all the essential midi editing terrain, would be invaluable for me!

Thanks again,

Jeff

(PS: need some donation quid to keep you going? Don't hesitate to ask!)

Hi Jeff ,

Welcome to the world of Samplitude . I'm pleased you like the tutorials <_< I want to do an automation one soon and I'm planning one about the drum editor and later the pianio roll editor so stay tuned . I won't give a time because they always seem to take longer than I predict . I'm just finishing a four part tutorial on the Ammunition compressor . Hopefully that will be on the Samplitude website in about a week .

Regards

Kraznet

hi

thx for your work.it is really helpful.

do you intend to do tutorials on MASTERING IN SAMPLITUDE .

this section is missing and i think a lot of users would love to see this.

thx again

hi

thx for your work.it is really helpful.

do you intend to do tutorials on MASTERING IN SAMPLITUDE .

this section is missing and i think a lot of users would love to see this.

thx again

Hi Badwis ,

I already finsihed one on Mastering . It's in 2 parts of 10mins each http://www.samplitude.com/eng/seq/tutorial_videos.html

Regards

Kraznet

Hi Kraznet,

your tutorials are excellent. I found them on youtube as well. Is every tutorial of yours uploaded there?

Best and keep up this brilliant work!!!!

munichlondon

I hate to sound like a broken record, and worse, have nothing original to say, but these tutorials are fantastic.

After trying out Samp 10 for the past couple weeks at a friend's shop, and greedily devouring all of your videos, I've been sold. I just purchased Samp 10 Pro.

Many many years of Cubase, a year of Reaper, and I've never seen so many great ideas implemented so well.

Thank you so very much for making so many aspects of the program clear and easy to understand.

Cheers!

;)

Hi Kraznet

Quick question if I may:

Does your tutorials here and on youtube apply to both Samplitude and Samplitude Pro ?

Thanks a Million !

Cheers

Hi there,

All of the tutorials are intended for Samplitude Pro although there is no reason why they can't be used with Samplitude. There are a few differences between Samplitude and Samplitude Pro and a comparison can be found here http://www.samplitude.com/eng/seq/vers_unt.html . But generally I would say is the tutorials can be applied to both versions although the non-pro version does not include the Analog Modelling Suite which includes Ammunition .

Regards

Kraznet

however I do think the case and strap found their way into the wrong box.

its a small issue but both have their red lining stripped off and the edges are totally frayed

[Kraznet

Can you help me with something. It's not quite related to tutorials, but it would make a good one!!

I just bought the Zoom R16 and I'm trying to use it as an audio interface/Controller. But I guess I'm not setting up the

controls right. I'm using Samplitude Pro 9 and I'm trying to use the zoom with it. Must be some settings that I don't have

connected.

Any help you can give would be great! thanks

The link to the TakeComposer video on Sam's tutorial page isn't working (404).

Thanks for the heads up . The download works but not the streaming . I'll have to have a word with the webmaster . As it happens I'm just working on a new Take Composer tutorial showing how to use it with Revolver Tracks . The original one is getting a bit long in the tooth and the sound quality isn't that good . Also the Take Compoer has imporoved in V11 . I'll post when the new one is finished . You can still watch the original one on YouTube though :

Regards

Kraznet

Hi!

Just wanted to say how much your supergreat tutorials have made me love Samplitude,

and got me started making music right away!! (former Cubase user)

Stiffmeister

Thanks Stiffmeister ! It's great that they have been of help :P

Kraznet

I just Started with Samplitude and wolud love to see the tutorials for what I read on this forum they are great and an good way to get started right away... where can I find them? Thank you very much!!!

I just Started with Samplitude and wolud love to see the tutorials for what I read on this forum they are great and an good way to get started right away... where can I find them? Thank you very much!!!

You can find there here www.youtube.com/kraznet

Regards

Kraznet

You can find there here www.youtube.com/kraznet

Regards

Kraznet

Thanks for taking the time to split them up into tiny morsels.

'Life is like a box of chocolates' :)

Greg

Thank you, Kraz. You've made things so much clearer for so many....you are the best !

And not a bad bassist either. ;)

Thank you, Kraz. You've made things so much clearer for so many....you are the best !

And not a bad bassist either. ;)

Why thank you!! You're very kind . It these kind of comments that keeps me going ;)

Thanks again

Kraznet

yes, buy that man a beer, or maybe a ticket to a football game ;)

Greg