Kraznet

Short Samp Tutorials

Well, I meant it here as well as on your youtube channel comments.

For the past 3 years, your tutorials have helped me do more with both Samp Music Studio and now Samp 11. There aren't many resources on Samp instruction. Because of this, you could probably sell DVD instruction and/or a how-to book if you had a mind to. Magix and many of us owe you much gratitude.

All I can say is thanks again, Kraznet!

Hey, thanks for the links and the tutorials! :)

EDIT: I just read one of the above posts - A book or a DVD of the tutorials. Not a bad idea if the work's already done?

Thanks again for the vids Kraznet ; I've just watched "deleting tracks and folders" and "object editor part 1"

I see a bit more now why Samp's referred to as an object oriented DAW. Cool stuff !

:)

Setting up an Aux insert with VariVerb - :

So now I can have a Verb as an ambient on it's own channel insert and a wider ambient, stereo etc spreading across the mixer from the Aux's.

That was so straightforward.......even for me!

Another instantly helpful video, thanks again. :)

Some new ones related to Independence Pro and multi-out drums:

Just did this this past weekend!

Thanks Kraz!

New tutorial showing how to use the Samplitude curve generator to create a dubstep wobble style bass.

Regards

Kraznet

This is a quick tutorial showing how convert to groove of an audio drum loop into a midi groove template. This groove can then be accessed from the Q-Grid list (right click on the Quantize button) and applied to an existing midi part. This tutorial also works with Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11.

Regards

Kraznet

This is a quick tutorial showing how convert to groove of an audio drum loop into a midi groove template. This groove can then be accessed from the Q-Grid list (right click on the Quantize button) and applied to an existing midi part. This tutorial also works with Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11.

Regards

Kraznet

I have just picked up Pro X and successfully used this technique to trigger MIDI bass and snare. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into these videos.

I haven't kept this topic up to date recently but here are some new Pro X2 tutorials.

Inserting Plug-ins on multiple tracks:

Adding plug-ins in the Object Editor:

There’s a new function in Samplitude Pro X3 called musical tempo adjustment. Musical tempo adjustment allows you to use multiple tempo changes in a project. With the advantage that audio now follows these tempo changes.In previous versions of Samplitude it wasn't possible to use multiple tempo changes if audio was involved.
MIDI, would respond to tempo changes but not audio. So, this shortcoming has finally been addressed in Pro X3. This first tutorial will show you how to use BPM markers to create tempo changes.
More to follow.
Regards
Kraznet

Thank you for the video! I'n really using theses new features! Current SPX3 157 docking options should be extended also to mixer to make Magix customers smile!

Enrique

This tutorial shows you how to use VCA faders in Samplitude Pro X3. This tutorial is also relevant for Samplitude Pro X2 Users. Plus Sequoia users from version 12 upwards.

Regards, Kraznet