SabreChris

? Where Are The Tutorial Vips ?

The tutorials on the CD nor the installation has WS1.VIP

Just got Samp V9 Pro and this is a bad way to start out. Share my frustration:

New Samp user + missing documentation == New Cubase Customer + Ebay sale.

Where are the tutorial VIPS????

There are 9 tutorial videos on the CD also:

Tutorial demo Realtime Timestretching vip

Score Demos vip

Remix_Demo vip

Tutorialdemos_Elastic_Audio vip

Tutorialdemos_Surround_51_RoomSim_FX vip

There are no 3rd party tutorials available unlike the ones you can purchase for Logic.Sonar ,Cubase etc. I've made a few videos here when users need help. Let me know what your specific problems are I will try to help. If you I have Skype or similar I could maybe even talk you though a few things .

Regards

Kraznet

Goto Samplitude9.0/Audio

There you will find the Demo .vips

Best regards from Germany

Steve

No, there are some VIPs in there, but not the ones related to the tutorial videos on the CD.

They are called WS1.VIP, WS2.VIP, etc

The tutorial video says to open them, but they did not ship with Samplitude. What is the first thing a new user does? Run the tutorial on audio editing and arranging. The tutorial tells him to open WS1.ZIp in the audio directory. It is not there. None of the VIPs in the CD tutorial are there or on the CD.

I think I will borrow your Avatar.

I've got the files but hey guys, the screenshots are of the German version with an English voiceover and the quality is really poor...............

I've got the files but hey guys, the screenshots are of the German version with an English voiceover and the quality is really poor...............

Has anyone ever come up with these tutorial VIPs ?

I'm a new user of Samp 9 also, and come across the same problem... the videos refer to

a bunch of VIPs named WS1, WS2, etc. They are not anywhere on the CD, so the big

question is where do I get these files?

Tony

you can find them on youtube, I've seen them all myself and if anyone can let me know where I can get some help for Samp v8 se especially in setting up midi and playing the vsti instruments, also having an issue with keeping the program flowing smoothly while working in 24 bit, keep getting messages saying the ASIO setting cannot load or I get the conversion window popup thing when I try to import 24bit files telling me it has to convert it to 16bit, the manual that came with this program is basically empty and only touches base on certain aspects of the program and just leaves the basics out of the picture to get up and running, Im starting to feel taken :)

you can find them on youtube, I've seen them all myself and if anyone can let me know where I can get some help for Samp v8 se especially in setting up midi and playing the vsti instruments, also having an issue with keeping the program flowing smoothly while working in 24 bit, keep getting messages saying the ASIO setting cannot load or I get the conversion window popup thing when I try to import 24bit files telling me it has to convert it to 16bit, the manual that came with this program is basically empty and only touches base on certain aspects of the program and just leaves the basics out of the picture to get up and running, Im starting to feel taken :)

He is asking about the VIP files, not the videos.

He is asking about the VIP files, not the videos.

Has this ever been resolved.

The WS1 and WS2 ect

hi folks,

i'm on the track and at least know, who did these tutorial videos with the questioned ws1.vip etc.

i asked him for assistance and hopefully can give you a positive answer in a few days.

cheers, andy

=> :angry: UPDATE!!! :( :

i got the vip's. if somebody is interested in these files please send me a PM. i'll give you a download link in reply.

cheers, andy