tgioiosa

On Board With Samplitude V9

Hi Everyone,

After playing with the Samp v9 demo for a while I decided to order Samplitude v9 Pro. My package should arrive next week. I'm really excited to begin working with it. Been a Cubase SX3 user for the past year, but decided not to get Cubase 4 due to, well, you know the story in recent weeks.... (plus, a version 4.02 update just posted, and users are already complaining about the numerous issues that were not addressed in the update).

I also looked at the Sonar 6 demo, and while it does have a lot of nice features, I felt that the audio engine was a bit unstable. There's also quite a few folks on the Sonar forum having problems with crashing and stability.

Since I do mostly audio recording, editing, and mixing and just occasional MIDI stuff, I think Samplitude will be a good choice for me. Plus the object oriented editing feature is awesome.

Can anybody recommended some good tutorials or books that cover all the features in Samplitude? I've already viewed the tutorials by Kraznet (which are great, by the way!). Looking for stuff I can read or learn while waiting for the program to arrive.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi all and looking forward to being a Samplitude user.

Tony

I also ordered Samplitude 9 and should have mine next week too. I'd be interested in tutorials or book recommendations for Samplitude as well.

Regards, JD...

I also ordered Samplitude 9 and should have mine next week too. I'd be interested in tutorials or book recommendations for Samplitude as well.

Regards, JD...

Check out the Files in The Folder Magix/Samplitude 9 Pro/ Audio

There are some sessions that you can check out and learn from.

Remix Demo

Score Demo

Surround Demo

Tutorial Demo 5.1

Tutorial Demo realtime strectching

Tutorial Demo elastic audio

Tutorial Demo Surroun5.1 Roomsim FX

I always learn from reverse engineering them more so than just watching a demo.

Get in there and take them apart.

I learned all about Reverb, compression and Eq that way years ago.

I would look at the presets and see how they were achieved. Great Tool

Good Luck, you will really like it

I love the sound of the audio engine and once I learned the Object and Range way of doing things I was set. I will

never go back to PT and SX3/4 unless I'm at the studio and the band demands it.

There are some sessions that you can check out and learn from.

Remix Demo

Score Demo

Surround Demo

Tutorial Demo 5.1

Tutorial Demo realtime strectching

Tutorial Demo elastic audio

Tutorial Demo Surroun5.1 Roomsim FX

Here are some great videos from Kraznet as well! :D

http://support.magix.net/boards/samplitude...showtopic=12091

Jamie

I enjoyed Kraznet's videos and hope to see more in the future from everyone, because I'll need all the help I can get. :D That's a good idea to check out the sessions and I'll check all this stuff out more next week when I get Samplitude here.

Regards, JD...