darth fader

Can't Seem To Post Anywhere But Here...

. . . uuuhhhmmm . . . is the reason you oh so desperately want to be able to post to the other forums just your twisted need to spam them with massive blocks of repeated text too??? :D;)

. . . uuuhhhmmm . . . is the reason you oh so desperately want to be able to post to the other forums just your twisted need to spam them with massive blocks of repeated text too??? :D;)

No, mr. Rice.

My reason for wanting to post on the "SUPPORT" forum, is to bring to the table, some of the issues i've had with Sequoia, and hopefully find like minds (not like your's) that are interested in not only sharing problems, but also solutions to the several problems that can come up working on an all digital platform.

Frankly, i find it unacceptable that with a $3000 program, the 'HELP' forum (the place to report BUGS) is so buggy that one can't POST.

If this if OK with you, then fine.

Just remember to keep it to yourself, as i'm not in this as a hobbyist.

I'm not here to spam anyone.

I'm not here to browse

I'm here to solve problems so i can get WORK done.

I need this app to work.

If that's funny to you.. then fine.

if that's cute to you, then ok

Just don't try to pretend to know where i'm coming from, or what my intent is.

Husky

www.eightbitaudio.com

Husky,

I hear your pain.

FYI... Most folks around here get sticky about "netiquette".

I believe that you have fallen into the dreaded "weekend hole" bug. Nobody's home in Berlin until Monday morning, which sucks if you're on the West Coast. It looks like you've been flagged as just a "member", not a "sequoia member" I highly reccomend that you PM user "ast" (as per the pinned topic). He'll fix your membership problems. ;)

There are some very knowledgable forum members who monitor all forums. If you want to post your issue here, I'm sure someone can answer your questions. :D

. . . uuuhhhmmm . . . is the reason you oh so desperately want to be able to post to the other forums just your twisted need to spam them with massive blocks of repeated text too??? B):D

No, mr. Rice.

My reason for wanting to post on the "SUPPORT" forum, is to bring to the table, some of the issues i've had with Sequoia, and hopefully find like minds (not like your's) that are interested in not only sharing problems, but also solutions to the several problems that can come up working on an all digital platform.

Frankly, i find it unacceptable that with a $3000 program, the 'HELP' forum (the place to report BUGS) is so buggy that one can't POST.

If this if OK with you, then fine.

Just remember to keep it to yourself, as i'm not in this as a hobbyist.

I'm not here to spam anyone.

I'm not here to browse

I'm here to solve problems so i can get WORK done.

I need this app to work.

If that's funny to you.. then fine.

if that's cute to you, then ok

Just don't try to pretend to know where i'm coming from, or what my intent is.

So, how's that hypocritical attitude been workin' out for you? And sorry man, I guess I should of recognized your first post as one from a serious 'pro' not a hobbyist . . . ;)

It's probably because you are not set up prope4rly or not using the correct password.

It's different from the one you registered the product with and you have to register separately for the forum.

Look at the top pinned post and it tells you what to do if you have a posting problem.

People are helpful here - really.............

It's probably because you are not set up prope4rly or not using the correct password.

It's different from the one you registered the product with and you have to register separately for the forum.

Look at the top pinned post and it tells you what to do if you have a posting problem.

Allright.

Let's set the record straight, so we can move on.

- last thursday i came here, and as a registered Sequoia 9.X user, i registered here as well, logged in (succesfully) and tried to post.

No luck. Thinking as with some 'boards (and i've belonged to DOZENS of them! dating back to when Emagic was German and Steve Jobs was counting OS's in single digits) i might have to be 'approved' or 'processed' in some way, i waited till the following morning (this is Los Angeles).

- friday, still no luck. I had my password reset (or resent, should i say) and still no luck. I had noticed that there was a Pinned post for people not being able to post.. which to me suggests this is a known problem! As a matter of fact, the only reply to my post there was from another member not able to post!!

- i read the post, twice, sent the PM, the email and posted elsewhere, yes- angrily. at this point i am aware of the 'weekend hole' and the fact that this probably will not get resolved till monday (today).

- so today i get an email back saying 'you should be good to go' in a nutshell.. and further: if this does not work, try deleting your browser's cookies, closing all instances of it, quitting, restarting etc etc.

Oddly enough, i am now able to post, it seems, and the cookies were not an issue.

- my problem is this: if there is a possible workaround, i.e. deleting cookies, restarting, clearing the cache, whatever.. WHY is that information that is treated like some sort of secret?? Would it not make sense to have that information in the Pinned thread??? Really?? I've never had any problems with any of the boards i've belonged to.. and maybe that's just luck. I don't pretend to know the logistics of running a board like this, but maybe it's time for an update?

Husky

PS - Yes, i am aware and greatful of the fact that there are helpful people here. Which is why i'm here. I've had lots of problems, but also a lot of solutions, and i am eager to share.

Allright.

Let's set the record straight, so we can move on.

- last thursday i came here, and as a registered Sequoia 9.X user, i registered here as well, logged in (succesfully) and tried to post.

No luck. Thinking as with some 'boards (and i've belonged to DOZENS of them! dating back to when Emagic was German and Steve Jobs was counting OS's in single digits) i might have to be 'approved' or 'processed' in some way, i waited till the following morning (this is Los Angeles).

- friday, still no luck. I had my password reset (or resent, should i say) and still no luck. I had noticed that there was a Pinned post for people not being able to post.. which to me suggests this is a known problem! As a matter of fact, the only reply to my post there was from another member not able to post!!

- i read the post, twice, sent the PM, the email and posted elsewhere, yes- angrily. at this point i am aware of the 'weekend hole' and the fact that this probably will not get resolved till monday (today).

- so today i get an email back saying 'you should be good to go' in a nutshell.. and further: if this does not work, try deleting your browser's cookies, closing all instances of it, quitting, restarting etc etc.

Oddly enough, i am now able to post, it seems, and the cookies were not an issue.

- my problem is this: if there is a possible workaround, i.e. deleting cookies, restarting, clearing the cache, whatever.. WHY is that information that is treated like some sort of secret?? Would it not make sense to have that information in the Pinned thread??? Really?? I've never had any problems with any of the boards i've belonged to.. and maybe that's just luck. I don't pretend to know the logistics of running a board like this, but maybe it's time for an update?

Husky

PS - Yes, i am aware and greatful of the fact that there are helpful people here. Which is why i'm here. I've had lots of problems, but also a lot of solutions, and i am eager to share.

Hi Husky,

Sorry to have added to your frustration.

Just so you know where I was coming from I had been working all weekend myself on a series of upgrades and of course, all of them didn't go as smoothly as I would of liked (I needed to get more done than I did! :D ) Anyway, I was on this forum looking for an answer or two of my own and I noticed your big block of repeated text posted in not one but two different places and that you hadn't made many posts yet so you were fairly new here (like me! ;) ) so, assuming that you were here just dinking around, I took an oportunity to project on to you and vent off a little of my own frustrations.

Hopefully just data stream under the PCI bridge, No hard feeling here! B)