Rockem

Samp 10 With Axiom And The Like

I know this is not possible in samp 9

does Samp 10 support using the same device for control and play ?

thx

I don't follow your question. v9 supports all hardware & transport control. The same device can be used for transport controls, fader controls, and audio playback.

However, it looks like the Axiom does not have dedicated transport controls. That might be the issue. You can create custum controller templates.

I don't follow your question. v9 supports all hardware & transport control. The same device can be used for transport controls, fader controls, and audio playback.

However, it looks like the Axiom does not have dedicated transport controls. That might be the issue. You can create custum controller templates.

this is a quote from frank the developer, I also tested it and, you CAN'T use the same the device for controlling AND playing

and the SAME time

"That's just the way it is at this time: either you can use a MIDI device as "hardware controller" or as usual input.

V9 will at least show if a device is used as "hardware controller".

At some time in the future, we may allow to use a MIDI device both as controller and input.

Greetings,

Frank"

"That's just the way it is at this time: either you can use a MIDI device as "hardware controller" or as usual input.

At some time in the future, we may allow to use a MIDI device both as controller and input.

The time has come... in V10, you can use a MIDI device as "hardware controller" and standard MIDI input at the same time, I have just verified this once more.

Greetings,

Frank

The time has come... in V10, you can use a MIDI device as "hardware controller" and standard MIDI input at the same time, I have just verified this once more.

Greetings,

Frank

this is GREAT !!!

btw. how do I post in the main forum ?