Mau_Italy

I Registered Sam Pro 10, But I Cannot Post In The Forum...

Hi,

I sent messages to Samplitude forum, but I did not receive answers about my problem.

I'll try to describe it:

Before buying Samplitude Pro 10 with Sam For Rent option, I registered to Samplitude Forum just to read posts to have an idea of the product. So, I could not post, but reading posts was enough for me. Then I download version 10 demo and I was so impressed (I normally use Cubase SX 3.1) that I bought Samp Pro 10 and registered it in my support page.

The problem is that I cannot post in the Samplitude Forum. I think it's necessary to update my forum profile to show the fact that I bought the software, but I cannot find a way. More over, as I said before, forum admins don't answer.

If someone, who registered Samplitude, is in this "Newcomer forum", could he help me?

Bye,

Maurizio.

Hi-

You must also register on the forum as well:

Registration as a member is easy: Just click on "register a new account" in the login screen and enter your personal forum data, e.g. your member name. Members can choose an avatar (little picture) and will see graphics and avatars of other members.

After registration and login the forum login works automatically, when you visit the forum again. A cookie is stored on your harddisc with the first successful forum login (browser and firewall must allow cookie storing).

Sorry for this troublesome necessity, but it will help to keep this forum and the Samplitude community on a personal and professional discussion level.

Hi,

as described in my first post, I was already registered to the forum. I registered to the forum as a member BEFORE buying (and then registering in the support) Samplitude.

So, it's seems that Magix Server does not recognize my new state of owner of Samplitude.

Thanks for the help...

Send an e-mail to Samplitude Service with all the details and they should sort it for you.

Send an e-mail to Samplitude Service with all the details and they should sort it for you.

Hi,

I tried again to register with a new account. I entered in my support page, clicked on the forum link, then on register. I registered a new account, but still I can't post!

I sent 2 mail to forum admins, but they don't reply. I'm really bored, this is not a good starting point.

Hi,

I tried again to register with a new account. I entered in my support page, clicked on the forum link, then on register. I registered a new account, but still I can't post!

I sent 2 mail to forum admins, but they don't reply. I'm really bored, this is not a good starting point.

Hi,

yes, now it works...

Thanks very much,

Maurizio.