Sign in to follow this  
bangaroo

Still Trying To Post On Sampy Forum

Hi,

I seem not to be able to post in the Samplitude forums - Have been registered with V9 & V10 (pro) for about a year.

Cheers,

Rob

I think you have to re-register??

I cant remember, but yeah it kinda sucks how its done.

My understanding of how this works (I might be wrong) is that you have to contact Magix directly and ask for permission. Read the sticky message at the top of this forum. Anyway, that's how I remember getting access. It took a day or two for them to respond after I sent the email.

I think it's as simple as that.

Thank you both for your replies.

The email directly to magix did the job and I have now added to the Poll of all Polls - being a regular lurcker here for sometime. :)

Its a cool place to hang out and learn from the good natured and informative Sampy collective!

Thanks to all and Cheers,

Rob

My understanding of how this works (I might be wrong) is that you have to contact Magix directly and ask for permission. Read the sticky message at the top of this forum. Anyway, that's how I remember getting access. It took a day or two for them to respond after I sent the email.

I think it's as simple as that.

hi kriz,

...It took a day or two for them to respond after I sent the email...

that's normally right. i try to act as fast as i can (it is still handicraft). but sometimes it can be longer, if i'm away. so please be patient and don't get angry. and if i overlooked sometimes somebody ;) just write again and kindly remind me... :)

thank you all!

cheers, andy