ad libitum

Simple Request To Developers

Hi! Often read the post but, because my English, I never posted. I'm a songwriter, not a technical, but I would have a couple of requests for developers.

Firstly, I set a keyboard command to open the midi editor, but it would be very useful if the same could also command the close, that is, as is done with the mixer: M opens and M closes.

The second: When imposed a range with the command shift + f3, the screen moves follow the progress of 'range, so you can see where you're going to end, great! Would not it be helpful if the same thing happens when you set the 'range with shift + cursor right? When you use this procedure in fact, the screen remains firm and do not see the end of 'interval. Thanks to developers of the program.

Sorry to google translate

1. to open the midi editor, just double click on the midi object while holding shift, in the midi editor options/open midi editor with double click makes it so you don't need shft-click, juts click.

2. to close the midi editor, Alt spacebar C close any window that is highlighted and open.

not sure about what you are asking for in the second question...

Thanks for the tips. I'm trying to use the mouse unless I can. Alt + spacebar + C is fine, but one key should be better. :blink:

first thing i do with any program is to set up keys for everything according to my own ideas of what they should be! there is this possibility in the options (hit 'y') under keyboard, mouse etc, you can search for any command you need up top and then choose one or more keys to do it down below. try it out. then you can customize the keyboard for quickest workflow based on what you use most and what makes sense (what you can remember easiest!)

Thanks for the tips. I'm trying to use the mouse unless I can. Alt + spacebar + C is fine, but one key should be better. :blink:

first thing i do with any program is to set up keys for everything according to my own ideas of what they should be! there is this possibility in the options (hit 'y') under keyboard, mouse etc, you can search for any command you need up top and then choose one or more keys to do it down below. try it out. then you can customize the keyboard for quickest workflow based on what you use most and what makes sense (what you can remember easiest!)

First thing I do with Samp is set up a shortcut key to open the "edit Key commands" window (I used K) and then add key commands as I discover I need them.

I also set a button to open the "edit menu keyboard." However, if you look at such "mixer" (in window menu), "M" opens and closes the mixer; But in "midi editor," if You set a shortcut, the midi editor opens, but to close you will need to use a mouse, or alt + spacebar + C.

Moreover, in midi editor can not be saved, then you must close it every time you want to save. I do not use many midi instrument, but when they use, they require a lot of work (for example, a drum track), and any "savings" is useful.

About the shortcut "shift + right", would not be more useful if the screen followed the end of range? (As in the "shift + f3") :blink:

I also set a button to open the "edit menu keyboard." However, if you look at such "mixer" (in window menu), "M" opens and closes the mixer; But in "midi editor," if You set a shortcut, the midi editor opens, but to close you will need to use a mouse, or alt + spacebar + C.

Moreover, in midi editor can not be saved, then you must close it every time you want to save. I do not use many midi instrument, but when they use, they require a lot of work (for example, a drum track), and any "savings" is useful.

About the shortcut "shift + right", would not be more useful if the screen followed the end of range? (As in the "shift + f3") ;)

yea i for one would really like to see an option to automatically recall all dialogs for the active track. then you can just select the track from the track manager or mouse or however you like and the effects, and midi editors, eq etc you had been looking at are there again without having to close them all manually. just makes more sense. except i suppose if you want to look at editors from several tracks and compare them. but thats why its an option. and as a default behavior it seems like it would be far less frustrating at any rate.