moogatu

Newbie Having Trouble With Cme Uf8

Hi there, people!

First of all, sorry for if I make any mistake, I'm from Spain and this is not my mother tongue.

The thing is that I got my Samplitude to work after some tweaking, but still have problems with the controller part of my CME UF8.

I cannot get to make the controller jump to the next 8 tracks. I'm using the Mackie Control setup as a basis, modifying it and saving it as "CME UF8", everything seems to work fine after some attempts, but this function doesn't get to work. Any suggestions? Any templates?

Thanks in advance and a great forum!

Hi,

Go to hardware controller Controller setup _track count(8),go to options_bank switch track number(8)_also depending on your needs try controller follows selected track,selected track follows controller,mixer follows controller,mixer follows controller on track selection.

Btw-why do you need mackie mode instead of midi cc?

Hi,

Go to hardware controller Controller setup _track count(8),go to options_bank switch track number(8)_also depending on your needs try controller follows selected track,selected track follows controller,mixer follows controller,mixer follows controller on track selection.

Btw-why do you need mackie mode instead of midi cc?

Already solved with an empty setup.

Thanks anyway!