stratcat33511

Samplitude 11 producer!

Frikk, sorry, let me open it and see...

ok, add 24 tracks so now its at 28.... added 30 more... now I'm at 58. Added 10 more...OH, this version is limited to 64 tracks.

So.. 64.

Other questions?

Frikk, sorry, let me open it and see...

ok, add 24 tracks so now its at 28.... added 30 more... now I'm at 58. Added 10 more...OH, this version is limited to 64 tracks.

So.. 64.

Other questions?

Thanks Tim !

What about rewire ?

Hi,

If it is like the samplitude 10SE like some people tends to say it should be around 8 for each.

it's a guess.

Yannick

Hi James

Yes I thought it might be similar to Sam10Se as well

It looks like Sam 11 Producer has 8 Stereo or 16 Mono simultaneous inputs and outputs, just like Music Studio. Sam SE was limited to 4 Stereo/8 Mono if I'm not mistaken.

It looks like Sam 11 Producer has 8 Stereo or 16 Mono simultaneous inputs and outputs, just like Music Studio. Sam SE was limited to 4 Stereo/8 Mono if I'm not mistaken.

How many VSTi? Music Studio is limited to 8, and 64 tracks. What is the advantage of Producer over music studio?

How many VSTi? Music Studio is limited to 8, and 64 tracks. What is the advantage of Producer over music studio?

The advantage of Producer over Music Studio:

* Up to 64 VSTi's (used to be limited to 8)

* Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz (like Sam SE) as opposed to 24-bit/48 kHz (like Music Studio)

* Includes several new features such as Vandal SE, EssentialFX, Beatbox 2 Plus, Premium Drum Collection, Harmony Agent, etc.

* It's a new version, and on my system, it's been much more stable than MS14. Most likely because they've been few a through versions since integrating the MIDI with the audio back in MS12 and are starting to get the kinks worked out.

Will Producer rewire into Sequoia?

I think Sam 11 Producer will only act as a Rewire host, not as a Rewire client. Can anyone confirm?

And what about dithering options ?

JMM

I don't find any configurable dithering options, so I assume it's doing an automatic dither if you bounce from a higher to a lower bit rate or if you burn an audio CD from any bit rate higher than 16-bit.