Brian Skalinder

Samplitude SE -- where to find latest version?

I've used SAM SE v8 and v9 and am looking to <a> upgrade to the latest version of SE, and <b> direct an associate to the proper location to purchase the latest version of SE. I've always had trouble navigating the Magix / Sam websites to find SE.

Please can someone direct me to the proper online location for downloading the most recent version of Samplitude SE?

Thanks!

There's no SE anymore.

They now have Samplitude Producer, a limited version of Samplitude.

It's a combination of Music Studio and SE.

Look here

There's no SE anymore.

They now have Samplitude Producer, a limited version of Samplitude.

It's a combination of Music Studio and SE.

Look here

I am still loving Samplitude 11 Producer ,

FYI, FWIW

TTFN

E

Wait, I need to clear this info up:

Samplitude SE DID NOT become Samplitude producer in any form. Samplitude SE is a VERY stripped down version of Samplitude Standard. You should really consider upgrading to Samplitude Standard version 11.

Samplitude Producer IS Music Studio with Some enhancements and released in N. America.

Samplitude Music Studio is the European (German) release, currently on version MS17.

:-)

Hi Tim,

That's what confuses me the most.

Samplitude Producer is so to say a new kid in the MAGIX family.

I was hoping they would release Producer in different languages in the EU, with the same features, instead of Music Studio.

But they still go on making Music Studio.

So the EU market has Music Studio and the US, Producer(Music Studio with extra features)

MS17 has only some piano and sax VSTi as new features.

I was hoping for the efxcompressor, 96 kHz and more aux and submix busses.

But nothing of that all.

Very disappointing :lol:

Sorry I don't have any more info than that. I know all about Samplitude standard 11, pro11 and sequoia, but producer falls under the MAGIX consumer line along with MS so I always find out after the fact.

You should really consider upgrading to Samplitude Standard version 11.

(Belated) Thanks to everyone for the info. I would have upgraded to standard v11 by now, but SE v9 does everything I need it to do. Unfortunately, before building a new workstation, I neglected to confirm whether or not SAM v9 SE works under Win 7 64-bit (it does not) -- so now I have to re-evaluate my options, anyway. Thanks again!

Hi

The latest edition of Computer Music has Samplitude 11 Silver (SE) on the cover DVD.

Although there are limitations it's still very usable.

Regards

Brian

Is there an upgrade path from Samplitude 11 Silver ?

Yes, Samplitude 11 Silver is treated the same as Samplitude SE regarding upgrades.

I found no price list for US, but here is a link to the german price list which can give you some orientiation about upgrade possibilities already:

http://www.samplitude.com/uploads/SAMPLITU...st2_euro_de.pdf

Greetings,

Frank

FrankProposch wrote

Yes, Samplitude 11 Silver is treated the same as Samplitude SE regarding upgrades.

I found no price list for US, but here is a link to the german price list which can give you some orientiation about upgrade possibilities already:

Thank you for this Frank :angry:

I think the Euro price is same for the UK.

Do you know if there is there an upgrade path to Samplitude Producer from Silver ?