LoopyFruit

Samplitude 10 Master and Samplitude 10 combined

Hi Gang ......me again :)

If I purchased Samp 10 Master together with Samp 10 (not 10 Pro) would this combination give me all the features/plugins that are found in Samp 10 Pro?

Thanks.

It's Ok I've found a comparision chart....... :lol:

There are still some Samp 10 crossgrades available, am I right in understanding these are the same as full versions and can these be upgraded to Samp 11??

Any help much appreciated.......Thanks.

If I purchased Samp 10 Master together with Samp 10 (not 10 Pro) would this combination give me all the features/plugins that are found in Samp 10 Pro?

No... These are three different products. When you buy 2 you will not have the third...

And yes, if your can get a crossgrade (look at the conditions here : Crossgrade), you will be able to upgrade next.

JMM

No... These are three different products. When you buy 2 you will not have the third...

And yes, if your can get a crossgrade (look at the conditions here : Crossgrade), you will be able to upgrade next.

JMM

Thanks.