Sign in to follow this  
jfg

How about a new Sascha Plug.

Damn I spelled your name wrong and can't edit the header :angry: sorry.

It really goes without saying, but Sascha has for a long time now created some truly spectacular plug's.

Now for a bit of a challenge...

As of now a typical chain for me is...

1 Statson used for filtering, level change plus or minus.

2 One of the PSP Squad EQ's NobleQ EX is my current fave, aliasing be damned this thing is KILLER.

3 This is where things have changed quite a bit. Used to be I'd slap Am-Track on it tweak to taste and be done. Now it's one of the new CLA 2A or 76 clones followed by MPX. While Am-track is pretty close when it comes to compression the MPX vs Am-Track tape thing well, not so close.

So, add those elements together let Sacha work his Magix oop's MAGIC and give us Am-Strip.

A load of work to be sure, but it WILL keep Sascha on top as far as plug coders go.

Just a thought or a dream.

Thank's

JFG

It really goes without saying, but Sascha has for a long time now created some truly spectacular plug's.

2 One of the PSP Squad EQ's NobleQ EX is my current fave, aliasing be damned this thing is KILLER.

3 This is where things have changed quite a bit. Used to be I'd slap Am-Track on it tweak to taste and be done. Now it's one of the new CLA 2A or 76 clones followed by MPX. While Am-track is pretty close when it comes to compression the MPX vs Am-Track tape thing well, not so close.

So, add those elements together let Sacha work his Magix oop's MAGIC and give us Am-Strip.

A load of work to be sure, but it WILL keep Sascha on top as far as plug coders go.

Thank's

JFG

:ph34r:

Thank's

JFG

:ph34r:

O.K. call it AM-Channel

:ninja: