jarrydee

2 questions samplitude pro x

I was really liking samplitude (am switching from pro tools 10) until everytime I open it up to record, something new is going wrong. First problem, out of nowhere I load up an amp sim plugin and can not hear the effect. I can hear it AFTER I record on playback, but can not hear ANY plugins or the built in EQ while recording.

I also been just dealing with the rewind and forward buttons on the transport doing absolutly nothing, they used to work, but I opend up a session a few days ago and they just stopped working. It gets a little annpoying...any help is greatly apreciated. I dont want to give up on this daw, but just these few problems have stopped my work and killed the creative moments I had, and I dont get very many...

I was really liking samplitude (am switching from pro tools 10) until everytime I open it up to record, something new is going wrong. First problem, out of nowhere I load up an amp sim plugin and can not hear the effect. I can hear it AFTER I record on playback, but can not hear ANY plugins or the built in EQ while recording.

This could be reated to which Moinitoring Engine your using. Press Y and make sure that MixerFX Monitoring/Hybrid Engine is enabled - fader to the far right.

mixerfxmonitoringhybrid.jpg

Regards

Kraznet

I also been just dealing with the rewind and forward buttons on the transport doing absolutly nothing, they used to work, but I opend up a session a few days ago and they just stopped working.

I'm not sure whats going on there. Have you tried using the slider instead? Does that work?

transport.gif

Cheers

Kraznet

Kraz -- You are the best!

I love your video replies to people.

Craig

I never use the rewind and fast forward buttons so it's not something I would have noticed. I will try some tests to see if the is a reproducable problem.

Regards

Kraznet