Sign in to follow this  
rbhan

Any access to Independence internal midi files?

Hello all,

I can make and insert new midi files in independence layers - but I'm curious if there is anywhere I can access the midi files associated with some of the preset patches.

A great new feature would be visual key note and octave reference via toggle switch on the Independence keyboard GUI.

Also have a midi note learn feature during the sample import dialogue would be very handy.

Is there an easy way to locate and audition the raw samples for the synth voices? I'd very much like to stack some of the synth samples but keep the modules intact for one of the presets.

If I want for example change the default pitch bend or LFO settings - where do I save the changed defaults to. - I can't seem to keep track of their locations.

A side note : It would be great if Magix would continue support and preset building for Independence. So much potential for new voicing with the existing sample content - Let alone of course building on the existing library. I have the full 70 gig library and I love it - but there's always room for new voice presets and seeing how other push the envelope.