BennyBilliebbob

Export Project to an other computer and version

Hello,

I'm going to buy samplitude pro x, but I have some projects in samplitude music studio 2013 who I'd like to open in samplitude pro x.

I searched through the video's of kraznet and the forum, but I couldn't find something on how to save or export a whole project with midi and audiotracks to another computer and/or another version.

is this even possible or do I need to start all over again?

Thanks,

Benny

I just found how I can save my project so I can open it on another computer with "Save complete VIP in". --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hREL7mY54xM

It took me a while before I found it, it was in a slightly different place than the video showed me.

But is it possible to open a project from samplitude music studio 2013 in samplitude pro x?

I already did this with Sam. music studio MX to Sam music studio 2013 but now I'm in doubt.

Thanks,

Benny

If the Music Studio project is audio objects only, then there is a strong possibility that it will open in ProX.

However, all the effects, plugins, etc. are setup differently in MS (from what I can remember), so they probably won't come across.

I'm not even sure if 'object synths', etc. will come across correctly.

Greg