porkyman

no midi editor pitchbend

there is no pb button on the bottom left corner. everything ive found to manipulate/draw pitchbend in the midi editor says push this button. all of the examples were using built in vsti. im using kontakt. please dont tell me it doesnt work on 3rd party plugs.

The button only displays the currently activated controller value. If the PB button isn't visible click on the arrow and choose pich bend from the list.

thanks kraznet. im still not getting it. what arrow? the only arrow i see is the bottom left corner.when i right click left click, nothing happens. on the top left corner next to event where it says "Note on" i selected it and scrolled down to pitchbend. that didnt do anything either...

on a side note, i got "unable to load vst" on start up this afternoon. it looks like it was only waves plugs. i rescanned folder and i saw it recognize the wavesshell. then i tried activating plug and i got "the plugin is either missing or not installed correctly," do you know what might be causing it.

no. its not that. that switches it from nothing to three bottons. an arrow(combi tool), a pencils (freehand drawing tool), and a plus sign(line drawing tool). theres just no pb button.