(SOLVED)

Hi I am trying out the trial version and considering the very well priced crossgrade offer.

I'm getting the error message "window cannot find the target" when i open the program and when I open vst and vsti

Can anyone help me?

cheers

specs windows 7 all up to date

toshiba satellite 4gigs

focurite scarlett 2i4

miditech keyboard

edit: updates scarlet usb driver but problem persists

I went throught a period of getting this message when starting up Samp. I think it was related to setting the VST Plug-in path. Does it happen like this?

windowscantfindtarget.gif

Regards

Kraznet

Hi kraznet, yes exactly like that. I just had a thought, is it because I moved some vsts?

That may have a bearing on the problem. i think it's also possible it may be related to the VST folder depth. I never really found ot what was causing the probelm as it suddenly stopped and I can'r remember what fixed it. Maybe I did a Windows 8 re-install or something like that. Have you downloaded the latest update for the trial?

Hi kraznet, yes exactly like that. I just had a thought, is it because I moved some vsts?

That may have a bearing on the problem. i think it's also possible it may be related to the VST folder depth. I never really found ot what was causing the probelm as it suddenly stopped and I can'r remember what fixed it. Maybe I did a Windows 8 re-install or something like that. Have you downloaded the latest update for the trial?

Yes I did download the latest update with no joy, I then did a repair from the installer, that didn't work, finally a complete uninstall, registry scan and re-install.

hmmm