Does anyone know where I could find a demo project to play around with and see how Samplitude Pro X works? I mean a VIP -- or whatever it's called -- with some audio and midi tracks.

I have the 30-day demo installed on my Win 8.1 computer, and it would be easier to explore if I could open an example project to experiment with.

I used to use Samplitude 6 years ago, but I've forgotten how to use it. As well, the Pro X user interface seems quite different from the Sam 6 interface.

Eons ago, when I first bought Cakewalk, it came with quite a few demo projects, and playing with those helped me learn the program quickly.

To learn Samplitude Pro X, even a short 4-bar project would be a great help. Anyone know where I could find some kind of demo project like that?

Thanks.

Not sure if the demo VIP's are included with the Samplitude ProX demo installation, but there should be some demo projects already included.

G

Try looking here

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MAGIX\Samplitude_Pro_X\_Demo

The "All Users" part may be different depending on how you installed the program

Thanks for your replies.

I searched in every Magix folder on my computer, but could not find any demos.

It's not really important now, because I followed along with some Kraznet videos, and got started that way.

But I think there should be a short demo, just to help new users get started. That would surely help increase sales.

Thanks.

There you go :

C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Samplitude_Pro_X_Suite\_Demo

C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Samplitude Pro X2 Suite\_Demo

Regards

Kraznet

you have to download them via the additional download options in the help menu.

the demo project is not included in the demo programdownload.