jefftynan1

How do I automate master buss EQ?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can explain how to automate the master buss eq, assuming it's possible? I would like to give the 1st 40 seconds of a song that mid hump AM radio sound & then all of a sudden go to a normal master EQ setting (without splitting the song in 2).

I'm new to the whole world of recording, let alone Samplitude but I have a long-time Samplitude user here to help if the explanation can't be dumbed down enough for me...

Cheers!

Jeff

Hi,

If your using Samplitude Pro X right click on the RD above the master sliders this gives you the option "Show Master Track in Arranger" this creates a new Master Track in the VIP arranger window where you can record changes on volume,pan EQ etc .

Unfortunately Samplitude Music Studio 2013 or range doesn't have this option.

I've tried this with Sam Pro X Silver which does have the option.

Regards

Brian

You can do it using automation but it makes more sense to take advantage of the object editor. Split the objects at the 40sec mark then open the object editor for the left object and tweak the EQ to the desired setting.I will try and make a video to show what I mean.

Edit - I just realised you want to EQ the master bus so there would be no audio object on that. So in that case you will need to use automation. I will try and do a video just showing that.

Regards

Kraznet