SkeetBeast2

All the Animation but No Audio

I have a problem with my new Samplitude 2014. I can choose a VST instrument it comes up but when ever I put note or run the preset example I have no audio. The animations show and the gauges move but there is no audio outputted through my speakers. I have tried so many thing and i just don't have a clue anymore. I have tried Music Maker 2013 and that works fine but in this program i just can't get it to work.

I am using ASIO which this the only thing that the animations and gauges work. I'm just not sure what else to do. I've fixed the buffer I've messed with the monitoring setting.

I remember I had a similar problem with a laptop, no special soundcard. I used asio4all and had problems to make the audio audible. In the end it was a matter of choosing the right setting of the asio4all driver in order to route the audio to the right physical output, which wasn't really obvious.

Are you on Windows? In the Sound Devices control panel on the Playback tab, does the device you have selected for output in Sam14 show activity on its output level indicator after you have hit Play in Sam14?