matfle

OT: Eventide UltraChannel Native Plug-in Giveaway

It can take a while until it comes. If you go through the register procedure again it'll tell you that it's already registered, but you'll get the download links.

You could also use my dowload link:

http://eventideplugins.elasticbeanstalk.com/verifyLicenseDeposit.jsp?lastName=Fleischmann&license_already_added=true&ilokAccount=matfle&email=matt.fleischmann%40web.de&ilok_account_verification=matfle&firstName=Matthias&accessCode=0F736710&product_verification=UltraChannel

I think I will pass. I own a couple of bits of Eventide hardware heaven. They are one of the few companies I love to death. I don't think I could bear the disappointment ;-(

You´ll always have that when you compare outstanding hardware to plugins, regardless of the company. There are very few plugs that get somewhat near the original, exept of a similar looking GUI. Still nice to have a good selection of those as well.

in other words...(german saying): don't look a gift horse in the mouth :-)

I know how to say that in Dutch ;)

I know how to say that in Dutch wink.png

How about letting us know? Please... I don't like to bother the robots.

Noli equi dentes inspicere donati

Dutch are known for proper skills in growing mushrooms, but Latin?.

Een gegeven paard niet in de bek kijken.

Crashed my session big time when I tried to remove it from a channel during playback. Haven't had a crash like that for a couple of years. The pitch thing is sweet, though.

Certainly lots of functionality packed into a single plug. Filters seem to sound pretty good and the micro pitch unit is cool. In my tests the CPU loading looked very minimal. The adjustable routing and effect ordering is very cool. Just grab and drag those little tabs at the top left of each unit to change the processing order.

The price is well worth it. :-)

Pretty danged impressive for a freebie. Kudos to a great company for that. Found it most useful as an educational tool; I can see pretty clearly why any compression is best understood as an effect with serious consequences. The metering is absolutely accurate. And I thought the EQ was pretty well-done. Also loved being able to tweak the routing. Ultimately, though, you just can't beat hardware. Period.

Can someone walk me through the process of installing this? I have the installer, it says it has installed. Doesn't show up anywhere. I am not sure how the Ilok license works. I don't use it often. The license is in my file on the Ilok site....how do I get that to my Ilok?

Thanks in advance.

you must log in to your ilok license-manager (Application on your workstation) and activate/transfer the Eventide-license in there to your ilok.

As i remember, that's how it works

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.