Sign in to follow this  
resistorman

Sonimus Satson, etc.

I prefer the Nebula plugins to VST plugins for saturation.. I don't mean to hijack your thread, but if you are after saturation, I suggest you try some Nebula libraries.

Cheers,

Bob.

I use sonimus and like it, haven't updated to the latest version. Lately I haven't used the individual ones on the channel anymore as it takes a bit of time to do it when you have lots of audio tracks. But the bus one is on the master of almost any mix. It helps me to get the levels right plus I love how a few 'switches' can alter the sound...subtle but in different directions. And for that price you can't go wrong either.

Cheers

Peter

Anyone using this or other console summers? Sonimus plugs in general?

I use Sweetone and SonEQ Pro - they are very good for brightening tracks and broad eq. Very simple and hard to make sound harsh. Satson is ok, but I haven't used it much. Truly outstanding product and a real steal compared to similar products.

My guess is that this type of plugin will appeal the most to people who prefer to not get very 'surgical' with equalization. You won't be able to dial -3.47db at 6.7Khz with a .2Q. But if you are into using eq for working the tone, you will probably love them.

Sweetone is a 'sweetener' along the lines of Clariphonic and Maag - as good as those two, but much cheaper.

I prefer the Nebula plugins to VST plugins for saturation.. I don't mean to hijack your thread, but if you are after saturation, I suggest you try some Nebula libraries.

Cheers,

Bob.

I looked at the Nebula site, and it kind of reminds me of the Focusrite Liquid Mix device I used to use.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this