Sign in to follow this  
Kenkefsam

Editing automation curves

Hi folks.

Just getting started with Samplitude Pro X here. I can't see how to edit existing volume curves in Track Automation. I've written a volume curve in trim mode for a track (ie moved fader while playing back in trim mode). Now I want to make a volume change happen later than I originally recorded it. I can see the curve, but I can't select the points on it to drag them to where I want them to be. (See image).

in my old system (Logic), I could select automation mode and just click on and drag the points on the curve. Is this possible in Sam Pro X?

Thanks in anticipation for any help.

K.

post-22150-0-64202500-1414321178_thumb.jpg

hi,

if your mouse is in Universal Mode, you can select nodes, multi-select too (CTRL or SHIFT), then move or delete.

There's a special Curve Mode for the mouse too that can be useful, but Universal Mode is the way to go for almost all.

cheers

Phil

You could use the "curve mode" of the mouse but I dont know why you cannot add point in your curves because in universal mouse mode you can create ones.

Same thing here biggrin.png

Hello everybody, I got similar problem with curves, I've been using V8 version for years but occasionally was doing some stuff in 11 version and I couldn't figure out if it's possible to edit VST curves, generated while played live, all I see is just a curve, but no points is on it and no way to drag, move or edit this curve. I tried different mouse modes but they all seem to refer only to volume and pan standard curves. In V8, all curves were kind of equal to edit, I could set a point on any curve, but here in 11 I cannot do anything with them. Is there a solution or I'm missing something? Thanks