MAGIX_Mathias H

Community Manager Mathias introduces himself

4 minutes ago, Swamper said:

Hi! I am very new here and glad you are there for us! Cheers

To be honest I'm not sure if he's still the community manager as his last post was Sept 2016, (unless he is silently watching things in the background). 

Regards, Kraznet

I think that he is still there but very busy. He posted on the Magix.info forum yesterday.

He's active with the now Magix "Vegas Pro" forum, ( I hope he is still here as well, someone please confirm)  .....  And BTW.....

and my sincere hope is someone can have the insight intestinal fortitude (balls) drive -- to help integrate the two fine programs. (Vegas Pro/Samp) 

I personally think Samp has User Interface features that should be implemented, at least a select few of its finest, into Vegas.  (It's not a far fetched proposal, Vegas was  basically a DAW -- a video feature add on to a Sonic Foundry (think SF Acid)  DAW at it's inception, that is why it's audio is beyond Premiere and the other usual NLE video apps - and it behaves like a DAW, in a sort of linear, WYSIWYG fashion) You have always been able to direct a audio file within Vegas to a 3rd party Audio Editor for a very smooth, and well integrated round trip...and Samp has been that 3rd party for me - and that integration is FLAWLESS, and we are talking well before Magix bought the then Sony Vegas and the other Sonic Foundry apps.....

Now, before some get some crazy idea that my idea is CRAZY -- look at what Davinci Resolve is up to:   

Up until now I've been deleting and banning spammers as soon as the posts arrive. However now I have changed the forum software settings for new signups. They will need to answer a question related to audio before they can sign up plus a Captcha. This will hopefully stop spam bots. We'll see how this works out and hopefully will improve the situation.

Regards, Kraznet