TerryBritton

Independence Pro - Full list of instruments

I stumbled upon a link to the full list of instruments that comes with Independence Pro over at GearSlutz.

Here it is for us here! Download it while it is still available.

http://www.yellowtools.us/cp21/cms/pdf/Independence_2_sound_library.pdf

It is 32 pages long! *(well, 16 double-pages and a title and closing page)

How do people here deal with such a huge library to find sounds they actually want to use??? It is a bit overwhelming to me!

Terry

How do people here deal with such a huge library to find sounds they actually want to use??? It is a bit overwhelming to me!

Yes it definitely need some kind of search function it's pretty funky trying to navigate your way through the myriad of sounds. I must say am pretty disappointed with the development of Independence.

Other than a few bug fixes nothing is changed with regard to the GUI and integration between independence and Samplitude is nonexistent. I think they've spent more time creating is the Vita style instruments which seem to be based on Independence.

Martin

Martin,

Well, it is nice that they included so many of the old Yellow Tools sounds, but it might have been more helpful if all the saxes, for instance, could be found together (thinking of the "Candy" saxes here...) and same with some of the "World" percussion that is strewn about, especially in the "Grooves" section!

Anyway, I am making good headway in figuring it all out, and actually - the quality of these sounds ARE top-notch!

I hope to find uses for them - many are quite esoteric! :-)

Terry

Yes it definitely need some kind of search function it's pretty funky trying to navigate your way through the myriad of sounds.

Actually there is a search function I was looking in the wrong place that's all. You can do it from the Independence browser tab and there is a search box there which seems to work fine.

Yes it definitely need some kind of search function it's pretty funky trying to navigate your way through the myriad of sounds.

Actually there is a search function I was looking in the wrong place that's all. You can do it from the Independence browser tab and there is a search box there which seems to work fine.

I didn't even THINK to look on the Browser tab for a search function. Thanks once again!

Terry