sprucewood

ambient trance track

My first post in this part of the forum. This track was completely produced using Sampllitude Pro X3.

NI - FM8 was used for the bass-synth,and NI-Battery 4 was used for the perccussive sounds.

Otherwise there are electric guitars ( with NI-GuitarRig 5 or Vandal )and acoustc guitars.

Soundprocessing and mastering done with Samplitude Pro X3 and its plugins.

Thanks for listening smile.png

https://soundcloud.com/sprucetop/novemberfog

Very nice! I left a comment at Soundcloud and followed you, most certainly!

Terry

Thanks a lot Terry - nice to read about the pictures that come to your mind. That what music is about (at least for me): To let emerge another state of mind

Am 14. November eingestellt und erst drei Monate später angehört, aber an diesem Platz erwarten wir keine große Resonanz, nehme ich an. Ich finde es dennoch spannend, in die eigene Musik der anderen Mitglieder einzutauchen und diese kennen zu lernen. Dabei ist es für mich auch egal, ob man hier im Forum neu oder schon lange dabei, Amateur oder Profi ist. Irgendwas bleibt immer hängen und kann den Horizont erweitern.

Dein Stück fängt m.E. sehr gut die trübe Novemberstimmung ein und wird auch über 7 Min. nicht langweilig, wenn man sich auf die Stimmung einlässt. Schöne Gitarreneinwürfe!