NEVER MIND!

FIGURED IT OUT!!!

Just click where it has a little clockface and says "x minutes/hours ago"

NICE!!!

THANK YOU It's better than before!

Linz

for hysterical reasons I'll leave my OP:

Hi Tom,

Feature request: Load most recent page. (is this an (albeit minor) issue for anyone else)

Is there some way to give us back the ability to go directly to the current (most recent) page for topics with more than one page?

For example this topic has 2 pages, soon to be 3.

When I load my bookmarked forum (Unread Content, Showing all Content) and choose a topic, it loads the 1st page of the post, I then have to scroll to the bottom :

"<< PREV [1] [2] Page 2 of 2"

and select in this case 2, to reach the current (most recent) page.

It would be nice to make this selection while the list of topics is displayed and save a few paw prints.

Alternately if the most recent page loaded as default, then those seeking history could select the older pages after seeing the newest...

On the "old" forum it was possible to make the selection from the List of topics: "Unread Content, Showing all Content" .

Thank you!!!

Linz

Edited by Lindsey
I was mistaken

hm, i can't bring signatures back, that i made invisible inside the forum. 

when i go to account settings/signatures  i can enable or disable the visibility of signatures globally, nothing else. there is no function like "make hidden signatures visible again" or similar. disabling and reenabling the global setting does not bring signatures back, that i made invisible inside the forum directly. 

any ideas?

Hello,

Whoops, I thought I needed help, but actually I just needed to stop being stupid and use the right login details.

Sorry

Edited by catxpm
I was wrong

Guest keys88

I can't register.. I keep getting "Confirmation Email being sent" but I never get anything.. Tried 2 email accounts. It's not in the SPAM/BULK folders.. email is steveo42@optonline.net.

I aproved u now.

5 hours ago, Guest keys88 said:

I can't register.. I keep getting "Confirmation Email being sent" but I never get anything.. Tried 2 email accounts. It's not in the SPAM/BULK folders.. email is steveo42@optonline.net.

On Wednesday, December 07, 2016 at 8:23 AM, Lindsey said:

Feature request: Load most recent page. (is this an (albeit minor) issue for anyone else)

Is there some way to give us back the ability to go directly to the current (most recent) page for topics with more than one page?

+1

Oh yeah. That's what your other post said as well, I just didn't interpret it correctly, or, more likely, it didn't click in my aging mind (big sheepish grin).

thanks for the reminder

Guest Guest Carl

Hi Tom,

Haven't been able to log in.    Have tried reset a few times but the "Confirmation Email being sent" never shows.  Any idea's? 

your display name is Carl ... and your email is ccher2@verizon.net

you are already a valid member don't forget, you have to login with your display name now and not with the email... 

Guest Carl

Hi Tom,

I believe the issue is not with the credentials.  For years I have been using a two character password.  When the forum updated, the password has become invalid.  I have tried many times to reset the password using the login page but I never receive the email back with the reset password.  Would be possible to reset the password and send a temporary login to my email?

Thanks,

/carl

hi there,

when there was a new reply to a thread in the old forum, when I clicked on the thread it opened automatically on first unread reply, which was very cool. Now in the new forum, the thread opens on the first entry (the beginning, or original post) and I have to scroll down and find the new ones. Is it possible to have this functionality back?

I know I can open the last post by clicking the time/date of it being posted, but it's not the same, especially when there are more posts since I was on the forum.

working fine here, you need to click on the blue dot on the left of the title (or blue star if you posted in the topic) and it will open the first unread post.

cheers

Phil

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.