Jim

Different plugins Different places

Hello Folks

I use an older Samplitude, Pro 8, and it still works great. Well, I just upgraded the computer to a Sweetwater Creation Station and the interface is a Focusrite Scarlett. All that stuff is working great. The V9 Waves files and the files that come with Samplitude are working  fine. I had to point the path directly to the waves folder to get it working. That said, it didn't allow me a way to point to Drumagog and other VST Dlls that I have. Has anyone run into this kind of thing, and if so, is there an easy way to get things to point to ALL my VST plugins? I have some great stuff that came free with Focusrite, as well as the Drumagog 5 and such, but at this moment they are useless and I am just starting a project that I'd like them all available for.

I'm also willing to redownload Drumagog and the other stuff if I need to to point the DLLs to the right place. I'm just not sure why Waves ended up a priority that didn't allow me to put other things in that folder

Thanks in advance for any wisdom!

Jim

you can just point samplitude to different folders in sequence, it will remember what it found before. 

the only thing to bear in mind is, that when new plugs are added, it will only automatically scan them, if they are in the place that you pointed to as last one (this place will still be visible in systemsettings).