Goran

How to save plug-in configuration in Pro X3

The lost "save track effects" is found.:)

I found it when I installed the (in Pro X3 included)
Birdlines platinum skins.

Just right-click FX. It is present also in the standard
Camo skin but here not in a place related to the plugins.

/Göran aus Schweden

yes, you can save a track configuration, which includes inserteffects and evrything else trackrelated (gain, eq, pan, tracklevel). the exception is the masterbus, it's not possible there. in prior versions of samplitude (until pro x), there was the function of saving effectchains (objects, tracks, masterbus) and load them again. 

now we only have backwardscompatibility to effectchains saved in older versions via a hidden load function, a keyboard shortcut when the effectsrouting window is open. the save effectchain functionality is ditched, which is a pity :-(

On 25/01/2017 at 7:38 AM, Goran said:

I found it when I installed the (in Pro X3 included)
Birdlines platinum skins.

Hi Goran!

Do I understand you correctly? Birdline skins come included in Pro X3?  Where are they to be found?

Thanks,

David

Hello David,

did you buy the box or the download version?
I bought the box version and there is a paper with the Birdline Skin serial number included, as well as the following instruction on how to get it.

"Free Birdline Skins for Samplitude - Visit skins.birdline.gr and use the attached serial number to download your complimentary copy of the Birdline Platinum Pack v.14 for Samplitude Pro X3"

I do not know how it works with the download version, but maybe Magix has sent an email with the serial number and the instruction, if you bought the Download version.

Best regards
Sascha

Hi Sascha!

Thanks for writing. I bought the download upgrade, as usual, but regret that I dont have a printed copy of the much improved manual! Sound Forge Pro 11 was included free with my Pro X3 upgrade, so I guess that was instead of the Birdline skins! (You cant win all the jackpots!) Thanks,  David

Hello David,

you get besides soundforge (only in Pro X3 Suite), also the birdline skins. Both are included in the package you paid for.

Look here:
http://www.magix-audio.com/gb/samplitude/new-features/

I would write an email to magix and ask for a serial number for the birdline skins, if you have not received the SN.

All the best
Sascha

15 hours ago, david-p said:

but regret that I dont have a printed copy of the much improved manual!

The "manual" for the ProX3 package is supplied in PDF format, as well as in a version you can access from Samplitude. IIRC the PDF documentation is 1000+ (?) pages. The "printed copy" book is actually a set of tutorials oriented to music production, but by no means covering all of Samplitude's capabities. Those tutorials can be found on MAGIX website.

14 hours ago, saschak said:

Hello David,

you get besides soundforge (only in Pro X3 Suite), also the birdline skins. Both are included in the package you paid for.

Hi Sascha!

Thanks for the heads up!

I did what I should have done already, and searched on "birdline" in my email client.  sure enough, an email from Magix, which was so long that I never got beyond the second page.  It gives serial  numbers for Sound Forge, Birdline, Izotope and Melodyne, most of which I was unaware of!

It will take me a while to get up to date with these...

Best,

David

9 hours ago, hyper.real said:

The "manual" for the ProX3 package is supplied in PDF format, as well as in a version you can access from Samplitude. IIRC the PDF documentation is 1000+ (?) pages. The "printed copy" book is actually a set of tutorials oriented to music production, but by no means covering all of Samplitude's capabities. Those tutorials can be found on MAGIX website.

Yes, I have the pdfs of the handbooks, of course -- Engl 1021 pages, Ger. 1079 pages. the latter is sometimes invaluable for clarification. They are just not as easy to read and search as the hard copy would be. But thanks for telling me that these are not available.

David

On 27/07/2017 at 6:21 PM, saschak said:

Hello David,

Hi Sascha!

having a bit of time this morning, I installed the Birdline Suite. These are terrific! Classy and not at all garish.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Now I must look for the other goodies. Pro X3 is turning out to be one of the most worthwhile upgrades I can recall (and I started with v.8).

David