Hi, we have a global unsolo, a gloabal unmute, but no global unarm. If a track is armed for recording and you forget to unarm it, it can cause big problems when recording other tracks.  For a blind or visually impaired user, this is incredibly frustrating, so a "global unarm" button would solve this, as it could be executed to make sure all tracks are unarmed before recording another track.  I also think this would help all users, sighted or not, as you can easily unarm tracks without having to scroll a large project to check.  THX Steve.

there is a shortcut for arm/unarm of all tracks. don't know if that works in your context ... 

with alt+shift pressed click on any record-arm button of any track

20 hours ago, mathias said:

there is a shortcut for arm/unarm of all tracks. don't know if that works in your context ... 

with alt+shift pressed click on any record-arm button of any track

Einfach Alt-Shift? IM Hauptfenster oder in der Mixeransicht? :)

sollte in beiden ansichten funktionieren. benutze es selbst nur in der arranger-ansicht (hauptfenster).

Mathias, just revisited this post. Thanks for the alt shift click method of unarming all tracks, will try that out today

11 hours ago, mathias said:

sollte in beiden ansichten funktionieren. benutze es selbst nur in der arranger-ansicht (hauptfenster).

Okay, setzt aber voraus, dass man die werkseitigen Shortcut-Einstellungen benützt, oder?

ja, das ist die standardvoreinstellung der shortcuts. wenn du den shortcut für diese funktion nicht selbst verändert hast, sollte es funktionieren. 

Can't follow some of these posts guys as they're in German, but just to let you know, I've found that "record exclusive" also unarms all other tracks wile only arming the track you're on. I've written some code into the samplitude Access scripts that does this and then turns off that 1 track, hence unarming all tracks. HTH. Steve.

www.samplitudeaccess.org.uk

1 hour ago, spamer68 said:

Can't follow some of these posts guys as they're in German, but just to let you know, I've found that "record exclusive" also unarms all other tracks wile only arming the track you're on. I've written some code into the samplitude Access scripts that does this and then turns off that 1 track, hence unarming all tracks. HTH. Steve.

www.samplitudeaccess.org.uk

Hey! That are great News. How does it work concretely?

Regards,

Patrick