Greg Rband

Hello from a new to Samplitude Pro X3 user!

Was suggested to login here and introduce myself to the Samplitude community!

I’ve already been introduced to Kraznet videos on YouTube last night. looks like a good learning resource. Only found a few Fb groups for Samplitude, joined one to see how goes. I’ve not yet searched for and watched the Magix tutorials yet, but will this weekend. Excited to learn more and hands on learning curve.

This looks like a great resource and place of activity! Thanks Kraznet, telecharge, and Amicus717!

If you have any other great ideas to go for info and tutorials, please let me know.

Cheers!

Hi again Greg and welcome :)

Did you manage to register for the main forum? if you don't get a confirmation let me know.

Regards, Kraznet

On 12/2/2017 at 2:28 PM, Kraznet said:

Hi again Greg and welcome :)

Did you manage to register for the main forum? if you don't get a confirmation let me know.

Regards, Kraznet

Hello Kraznet,

If you are referring to the Magix info forum site, yes I did register there. Not sure if I got a confirmation as I signed up at that one about 2 years ago when getting MM and Music Studio going previously. 

Appreciate your help along the way with Magix stuff.

Hi Greg,

No I mean here. You are posting in the Newcomer forum but it's pretty quiet and the majority of users use the "Samplitude Software related topics" forum here http://support2.magix.net/boards/samplitude/index.php?/forum/1-samplitude-software-related-topics-english/ I was wondering whether you had managed to get into this forum OK as it's not public unless you have registered.

Regards, Kraznet

Oh, ha ha. I understand now. I will have to go check it out. thanks again!

Rock On Kraznet!