Hey guys!

I Need some help: I downloaded nearly every instrument I got with the help menu of Samplitude Pro X3 Suite, I even downloaded the Independence Library. Okay, that worked. But now I have the problem that I can't interact correctly with the VST instruments. Independence plays nothing when I try to record something and the other instruments like the Vita Concert Grand Piano or the DNE1-Synthesizer are nearly working correctly, but there I have the problem that I can't hear anything. I can record the notes with an ESI49 MIDI Controller and I can play the recorded material after finishing the recording, but the Monitoring doesn't work correctly, so I can't hear anything during the recordings.

What can I do that:

1. I can start working with Independence and

2. I can hear the Monitoring signals?

Regards from Austria,

Patrick

15 hours ago, Kraznet said:

Hi Patrick,

Do you have Mixer FX Monitoring/Hybrid Engine enabled?

Mixer FX monitoring hybrid engine.jpg

Regards, Kraznet

Hello! Where can I do that? Directly in the mixer or is there a specific Point in the menu bar?

Do you also have a tip for me what I must do with Independence after downloading it?

21 hours ago, Kraznet said:

Hi Patrick,

Do you have Mixer FX Monitoring/Hybrid Engine enabled?

Mixer FX monitoring hybrid engine.jpg

Regards, Kraznet

Okay, I found it with the help of one of my instructors from University. Yes, now I can hear the Controller. Now I have the only Problem that Independence Pro doesn't want to work. The Problem is that I am not sure where the installed Image files are right now on my System.

If the library has been installed it should automatically appear in Independence. Check this setting :

Indy Add Libray.jpg

If not you need to browse to the location of library which possibly could be here C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Independence Libraries

Regards, Kraznet

Hello Kraznet!

Thanks for your answer. I checked that there are two dialogues, the Parameter dialogue and the plug-in dialogue, so I didn't realize it earlier and so I found the "Load" menue and the preferences box some days ago. But now I have another Problem. I downloaded the Image files one month ago, but now I have the Problem that I can't find the path in which they are located at the moment. I also tried it with the search function of my hard disk, but that also didn't work. You can imagine that it makes me really frustrated. And yesterday an employee of the Samplitude support team explained me that it's impossible to make the correct Independence Pro settings in Accessibility mode without a mouse.

Of Course I don't give up, but I don't have an idea where I can find the downloaded image files. So, is it the simplest way to remove the whole plug-in and re-install it again?

Regards

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I'm sorry to hear it's such a frustrating experience. I keep my Independence image files on separate hard drive but I think the default place for them is C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Independence Libraries

If you want me to do a Teamviewer session with you tomorrow I could maybe help?

Regards, Kraznet

On ‎14‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 2:09 AM, Kraznet said:

Hi Patrick,

I'm sorry to hear it's such a frustrating experience. I keep my Independence image files on separate hard drive but I think the default place for them is C:\ProgramData\MAGIX\Independence Libraries

If you want me to do a Teamviewer session with you tomorrow I could maybe help?

Regards, Kraznet

Hello! Sorry that I Reply so late. I discovered your last post several minutes ago. For a session we have to wait till the 2nd week of January, 'cause now we have Christmas Holidays and our University is closed over the Holidays.

But then we can try a session. :-)

Merry Christmas!

Regards, Patrick

Hi Patrick,

That will be fine. PM me a couple of days before and I will put it in my diary.

Merry Christmas as well.

Regards, Kraznet

On ‎25‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 3:09 PM, Kraznet said:

Hi Patrick,

That will be fine. PM me a couple of days before and I will put it in my diary.

Merry Christmas as well.

Regards, Kraznet

Hi! Okay, I sent you a PM. I also tried it last week, but I think that message has been lost. So I sent it today once again. There I forgot to ask whether I also should organize the DVDs allthough Independence is already installed.