robertGL

Insane Humble Bundle.. Magix Vegas edit, Xara, more for 20$

I almost did not believe this. I just went for it...  downloaded installed vegas pro edit 14, then pasted the serial code and registered, now it is up and running....  I even got a bundle for my niece for Christmas...

Amazing deal, even more amazing for Magix to be involved with such a great company in the world! I just bought in, and paid more so I could get the slider numbers where I wanted them to be at (that I can afford in this moment, I'd pay more if I was doing better). Magix <3

Guest John Hills

I also thought this sounded like a bargain - all went well after purchase and registration, but things have fallen over when Activating / Registering Vegas Edit Pro 14 for me.

After clicking the final "Proceed" button, on the "Activation, Registration" screen, nothing seems to happen.

Closing that window produces an error message:

An error occurred with the online connection, or the connection was interrupted.  Please contact Magix support.

Error code: -15

Anyone got any ideas here?

I did not get the error as you did...  Though after installing on the PC I did a search it said their was no program by the name of Vegas.. I restarted  the PC..  Then proceeded to click on the installer once more... The Installation was not complete though after clicking on the installer once more it quickly finished the installation..  Then the program asked for one to register and for the activation key...  After pasting the key and registering Vegas, it was up and running...

2 hours ago, Guest John Hills said:

I also thought this sounded like a bargain - all went well after purchase and registration, but things have fallen over when Activating / Registering Vegas Edit Pro 14 for me.

After clicking the final "Proceed" button, on the "Activation, Registration" screen, nothing seems to happen.

Server is really slow for VP14 download, but its going.... may have something to do with errors with slow responses.

VP14 done, no error here, just really slow install.

9 hours ago, Guest John Hills said:

Did you go to magix.com and sign into your account? I signed in, entered serials, then registered on the website. I will download the apps later, but the serials are associated with my account now, so activation should just be a matter of installing  and entering my account via the vegas app. If possible, I'd recommend updating to the final version of Vegas 14 edit before doing activation, as it might have fixes for any previous activation issues. If you can't activate, you will need to contact Magix support via your Magix account.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.