Phaseone

Magix Manufacturer SysEx ID?

Hi - 
I wanted to know the "Manufacturer SysEx ID Number" for the "Magix" company. I am currently creating custom configuration instrument files to control the VST and FX Plugins of Samplitude Pro X3, via a Mackie Control C4 Pro controller - but I need the Manufacturer SysEx ID for the Magix company. I have already visted the "MIDI Association website" - www.midi.org; but unfortunately Magix is not listed unlike most other DAW companies.

Also, would anyone know how to find the MIDI Device ID's for any of the VST Plugins? Supposedly, every VST instrument has one assigned to it. It is a number unique to each VST instrument and stored in HEX.

Thanks for any help,

I'm sorry but I can't help you there. I know who might know and that is @Sascha who coded many of the MAGIX plug-ins although he no longer works for Magix. It might be good idea to send him a PM?

Regards, Kraznet

Awesome -  I'll follow your suggestion.

Btw - I'm a huge fan of your vids - best available anywhere!

Thanks again,

No problem I hope he sorts it out for you. Looking forward to what you can come up with for the hardware control. Glad you like the videos and thank you for your kind words :) 

Regards, Kraznet