Greg Rband

Thank You MAGIX! You Rock! <3

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all at MAGIX for being the type of company that not only produces amazing software, offers great deals to those paying attention, but maybe even more so important is your being involved in and supporting a company like HUMBLE BUNDLE and their mission to help make a difference in the world! I have been so happy and excited over the past week with my new Samplitude Pro X3 Suite deal, feeling so good about being part of all this.. then today I become aware of Humble Bundle and what it means, what they do, and obviously what you have contributed to support there! BIG RESPECT and I am honored to be a loyal MAGIX user and supporter (for life the way I am feeling) <3

This video is 3 years old, the number now is $114 million to Charities

One day you will have a bad software day and will be venting all your anger on Magix. We will have to remember to direct you to this thread when you do :)

3 hours ago, 35mm said:

One day you will have a bad software day and will be venting all your anger on Magix. We will have to remember to direct you to this thread when you do :)

LOL, nah, I don't roll like that, but I get the humor in it. I don't have big projects and clients like so many do, but still, I try not to get crazy angry like some do. I have seen that in just about every forum and product support pages out there..... meaning, they all have people that are unhappy .....no "golden/green acres" software place that one can arrive to as so many out there claim in their daw pusher mentality at times, he he ;)   I'm just showing some love, respect, and gratitude where I feel its due....offset some of the "other than" that Magix Team may get at times.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.