tim 1973

ARA Melodyne not audible - SampProX3

Hey Guys,

worked the whole day on Melodyne which functioned like a charm. Somehow I just lost the ability to playback when editing the blobs. I have a bigger project using several tracks and clips with  melodyne. Not Mixed Down yet.

I set the following:

Audiosettings to Software Monitoring

Switched the Loudspeaker symbol in the track fader on and off

The kind of strange thing is, when I started playback and then edit the blobs, sometimes I can hear the editing, sometimes not....

On one track I see visually that melodyne sends out Audio, but it does not get through Samplitude Pro X3

Maybe there is a small button I oversaw or basic settings somewhere, that I switched unfortunately

Thanks for your help

Best

Tim

Hello,

I came across this article because yesterday I was a bit more involved with Melodyne as well.
I've seen in several tutorials that when you click on the "blobs" you can hear the corresponding sound.

I can confirm this, it doesn't seem to work in Sam (here ProX3) either when using Melodyne in the object editor. However, it works in the standalone version of Melodyne!

Maybe someone still knows a tip on how to do this within Sam?

Thanks!

I’m already here again, it actually worked!

I had to switch the monitoring setting at least to "Hardware Monitoring / Hybrid Engine", then the Blobs and all activities were directly audible.

AC5764C5-4251-42DC-8E2D-90314A321FC6.jpeg

I've finally found a solution to this annoying problem:

Open the mixing console and select the channel Strip featuring Melodyne

Make sure that "MONO" is selected in the "In" Device (the upmost element)

I don't know if this workaround is the proper way to do things, but it has solved my problem  ;)