Lukas Drozd

Checkout my new single song - OZD - Wake up ft. VEEKA

Very nice Lukas great song and video and great vocalist (and great sound of course) :) 

Regards, Kraznet

hehehehe... at about 2:35 I can see you and Samp!  :D

Very nice song! Sound clean and very well balanced, great vocals!

Very well done! Congratulations!

Thanks Guys :)   I'm working hard on new songs, new album.   I'm glad that you like it.   

On 15.06.2018 at 11:51 PM, Johnny Blade said:

hehehehe... at about 2:35 I can see you and Samp!  :D

Very nice song! Sound clean and very well balanced, great vocals!

Very well done! Congratulations!

Yes, it's probably one of very rare videoclip with Samplitude on it. So, let make the Samplitude more and more close to people :)

IMHO, that song is going to be a hit.

It has a typical face of a hit. It smells like a hit. It is engaging as a hit. It was born as a genuine hit.

Very well built and produced. Captivating. Very nice chorus. Easy to like and hear again. A hit.

22 hours ago, Johnny Blade said:

IMHO, that song is going to be a hit.

It has a typical face of a hit. It smells like a hit. It is engaging as a hit. It was born as a genuine hit.

Very well built and produced. Captivating. Very nice chorus. Easy to like and hear again. A hit.

Wow man, thank you for that kind words :)   Hope your words will come true heheh

Here is something for friends from US, who have regional limitation for legal digital content from EU etc. It should work all the world. 

https://de.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I9H7oOXrpZ9GNVcgUmmFiGTGAA27bdhxI02DYAwmOaYhGNKAQMFyv9UfZ7qnqadU9C31kXU83Vx1k8eWbhRMz6V7Zfe2%2FjdzMJN8nIHVWGaMZGiTnonsEng03BEiXrrWvA%3D&bit=1

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:22 PM, Lukas Drozd said:

Wow man, thank you for that kind words :)   Hope your words will come true heheh

Here is something for friends from US, who have regional limitation for legal digital content from EU etc. It should work all the world. 

https://de.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I9H7oOXrpZ9GNVcgUmmFiGTGAA27bdhxI02DYAwmOaYhGNKAQMFyv9UfZ7qnqadU9C31kXU83Vx1k8eWbhRMz6V7Zfe2%2FjdzMJN8nIHVWGaMZGiTnonsEng03BEiXrrWvA%3D&bit=1

Nice work, fun track.