Sign in to follow this  
onebaldguy

German summer tour

The band I joined last year (very old friends) just toured through Europe, Germany being the country we spent the most time in.

Never been there before. LOVE IT!  I found the German people fantastic; well educated, polite, gracious, kind and patient, not to mention largely digging the precise nature of their speech and actions. :)

Looking forward to going back in a few weeks, then again next year (Wacken etc).

Here are the band's future dates  http://www.rosetattoo.com.au/tourdates

BTW, I'll be taking a Kemper this time - we went through 9 hire Marshalls of varying suitability, which I do not want to do again!!

Cheers,

Bob.

Great to hear Bob, I've toured in Germany a lot since the early 90's and I totally agree with all you say, LOVE IT! :)

Wise decision to bring the Kemper, it's always nice to know what amp you'll have for the gig's on tour ... :) I have live bit closer to Germany than you so we usually drive from Sweden and can bring the full backline, but sometimes I have a small rig with an old Line 6 Pod and a Electro Harmonix Magnum 44 for small gigs ... that small Magnum 44 plays surprisingly loud. :)

Enjoy the rest of your tour!

Cheers, Thomas

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this