AlexMacris

Aborted Independence Content Issue

Hi,

I interrupted the download of 'Independence' content as I didn't like the path I created for it (on my D: Audio drive).  I then deleted the folder with some of the content it had downloaded.

Now I am trying to repeat the procedure but it is not working. I choose 'Online Install' and it no longer lets me chose a path.  It states:  "A previous attempt to install the library has been canceled. Do you want to continue installing?" and offers 2 choices:

1.  'Continue Install' which results in "The path you have chosen does not have enough memory for the installation!" (as if I am trying to install it on the C: System drive)

2. 'Remove', which results in "Deinstallation succeeded" but then it still does not work.

It offers me no other option.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Independence and restarting Win 7 PC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

I have uploaded the Independence content to my Microsoft one drive if you're having problems.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArykvgUqgIgFhZIn-dDYcZ1xJf18kQ

Download it and put it in the location of your choice. Then open Independence and go to Preferences > Libraries > Add Library  and point it to the path.

There is also a sticky thread about independence I made which includes this information.

Regards, Kraznet

Thank you for the prompt reply.

The image file you point to does not seem to contain the content (no image files). It is about 344mb in size.

I also tried downloading the download manager from the thread but the result was exactly the same as I got before.

Also just re-installed the whole Pro X3 Suite.. same :(

Sorry about that. I forgot I deleted them a while back because a user was complaining they wouldn't download and I meant to re-upload them. I will start re-uploading now but it will probably take a few hours if you can wait and I will notify you when they're ready again.

To be perfectly honest the Independence installer is a complete nightmare and you're not the first person problems.

Regards, Kraznet

2 hours ago, AlexMacris said:

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

Proceeding with the download.  Do you have a download manager to recommend?

Best,

Alex

Sorry I don't use a download manager.

Regards, Kraznet