Sign in to follow this  
Guest jorge

samson graphite 49 and samplitude prox3suite

Guest jorge

helloo doess anyone knows if the samson graphite 49 midi controller is compatible with samplitude pro x3 suite, im about to buy it but, although it says it is compatible with pro tools, ableton... and magix too

i wasnt sure if it means maybe the music maker or all the magix's software(including samplitude). It is my first midi controller so im a bit lost. 

Yes it works. :) There are just two things you need to do. In the controller select the preset Magix, and then in the Samplitude you got for System Options - Hardware Controller - Add New - Mackie Control and for MIDI input you choose Graphite's MIDIIN5.

The Graphite operates on the Mackie Protocol, so that's why you choose that preset in Samplitude. You can then save it as your own preset on disk (if you would reinstall system or such) and rebind the buttons/faders/knobs.

Guest jorge

thankkk you veryy much i have bought it and it is great, but when i select mackie control in hardware controller in the midi input only appears my sound card, although in MIDI section above with the midi inputs and outputs everything appears, but not in the hardware controller

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this