Site Offline

The community is currently offline and only accessible to those with permission.

• Topics

• right, kinda half-assed implementation, I like your website by the way
    • This is what I got to work with midi learn. 1) You need to put Vandal like a VSTi on a track, and route your midi controller to it, just like any VSTi. BUT, don't try to play notes if that's a keyboard with sliders and knobs unless you edit the "global preferences" in Vandal and turn Key switches off, but oups, you cannot turn all of them off -> failure. 2) Assign midi ctrl. with midi learn or selecting a controller from the list. 3) Move Vandal to an Aux Bus, or to a slot e.g. after a VSTi, it still should read you data coming from a midi controller. 4) You cannot assign midi controller when Vandal is inserted after a VSTi. Page 893 missed one essential point, how to route your midi data from you controller to Vandal. Hardware controller and easy peasy learn doesn't work at all. It took me two f#$%ing hours to figure this out!! BTW, X4 comes with a different version of Vandal then X3 - didn't see that in the What's New? Department of the Manual. Cheers, I already had some drinks. T ps. all that, sometimes it works, sometimes not
    • Well, grrrrrrr!!! :-| Terry
    • Terry, I tried that too. It worked with the FX plugins, but not with Vandal.
    • To get the Midi Learn to work you may need to check a box in the Hardware Controllers section and then engage it for that plugin from the "plugin" menu in the VST window. See http://terrybritton.com/samplitude-hardware-controller-mapping/ Terry¬†