Just got an un-opened box of Samplitude Pro x Suite and just got it installed too! Now I'm trying to enter in the serial number but the program won't let me proceed. It seems stuck on the window to enter in the serial number, there is no "go" or "activate" button and pressing enter closes the program. Please help!

Samplitude issue.jpg

If your OS is Windows 7, make sure that it's up to date and of couse you have to type in the correct serial. Good luck :)

Hi! Make sure you write the serial number correct: don't write P2 it's already there, no - (dashes) they are added automatically ...

When a correct serial number is entered the red cross are replaced with a green checkmark and then you can proceed the registration.

Regards, Thomas

19 hours ago, TotteG said:

Hi! Make sure you write the serial number correct: don't write P2 it's already there, no - (dashes) they are added automatically ...

When a correct serial number is entered the red cross are replaced with a green checkmark and then you can proceed the registration.

Regards, Thomas

I have entered the serial number that came on the CD case over 20 times now, and the red cross does not change to a green. Not sure what to do now.. :(

samplitude issue 2.jpg

Although you stated that the box was un-opened: Could it be that the serial number was used by somebody else before? The number may have been sent to a previous buyer by e-mail, who then went through the activation process online and didn't bother to even open the box. Just a guess, because normally, unused serial numbers should always be accepted.

6 minutes ago, Skorpius said:

Although you stated that the box was un-opened: Could it be that the serial number was used by somebody else before? The number may have been sent to a previous buyer by e-mail, who then went through the activation process online and didn't bother to even open the box. Just a guess, because normally, unused serial numbers should always be accepted.

I think it is very possible and I worry that this is true. Could I contact Magix via phone and get a new serial number possibly? 

The serial was on the CD cover inside the box, right? When you buy a boxed version you don’t get the serial sent by e-mail ...

Do have a Magix user account? (If not create one)

https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/

Login to it and try to register the serial there, it will tell you if it’s already used or not

41 minutes ago, TotteG said:

The serial was on the CD cover inside the box, right? When you buy a boxed version you don’t get the serial sent by e-mail ...

Do have a Magix user account? (If not create one)

https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/

Login to it and try to register the serial there, it will tell you if it’s already used or not

I did that the first day, it says the serial number is good! it's just my software that wont recognize it now, I believe.

samplitude issue 3.jpg

Edited by Harrison86305

Ok, good! 

Did get an option to enter you e-mail? If so make sure it!s the same as for the registred account.

PS. remove the image with the serial you posted earlier, if it’s the real one ... you can edit the post ... ;) 

Best, Thomas

4 minutes ago, TotteG said:

Ok, good! 

Did get an option to enter you e-mail? If so make sure it!s the same as for the registred account.

PS. remove the image with the serial you posted earlier, if it’s the real one ... you can edit the post ... ;) 

Best, Thomas

Enter my email where? i have been looking inside the Samplitude Pro X software for a place to login or enter that info, but it does not seem to have anything. Thanks for the help btw! :)

Now I noticed that you are in trial mode so you must have entered an e-mail when activating the trial ...

Did you use the same e-mail? If so the trial registration should show up in your account as well ...

Something is wrong here. I tried an install of my old ProX Suite and run into the same problem. No activation possible of ProX and X2 :wacko:. I will write to support, but that will be  one of the lasts things i'm doing here.

5 minutes ago, werner said:

Something is wrong here. I tried an install of my old ProX Suite and run into the same problem. No activation possible of ProX and X2 :wacko:. I will write to support, but that will be the one of the lasts things i'm doing here.

Oh, that's bad ... :(

I'm curious, have you tested if the offline registration also?

Regards, Thomas

I remember it was a bit tricky to find the offline registration but I think it was down somewhere in the left corner, maybe it just shows if the computer is offline?

Do you have any registrations left of the 3 possible?

38 minutes ago, werner said:

Something is wrong here. I tried an install of my old ProX Suite and run into the same problem. No activation possible of ProX and X2 :wacko:. I will write to support, but that will be  one of the lasts things i'm doing here.

Ah this brings me clarity, thank you for writing support! I really appreciate all the help from everyone in this thread. :)

30 minutes ago, werner said:

@TotteG

There is really no way out here and this Software was already activated on my dongle years ago. 

Ok Werner, I understand! Thanks for testning :)

Best, Thomas

Ok, I just tested to install my old Pro X on an old (really old, with Win XP) offline PC in my studio.

It does accept my serial, and when an e-mail is added and there is 2 green checkmarks the ”Activate program offline” shows down in the left corner.

So I tested but it is not possible to get a activation code since they moved the licenses from the Pro Audio Service Center to the Magix Service Center, there it says not a valid serial ...

To bad ... :( I will write to support as well 

Best, Thomas

BEABEA1E-31BB-4CC9-BA8D-C9ED672F905E.jpeg

Ok, thank for the report @werner:)

Strange that it didn’t work with your Pro X.

I tested the ”Create activation code” in the Magix Service Center again with my Pro X serial, this on my laptop and now it accepts my serial ... :) I didn’t go thru the procces to generate the code as I don’t plan to activate it on that computer and I’ve already used my 3 activation so I probaly need to get a reset by support.

Anyway it’s good to know that is still a working way to self manage the offline activation code.

Last night I tried to do it on my iPhone, maybe it was a mobile web browser issue?

Best, Thomas

Hi again @Harrison86305!

Make sure you installed the right version ...

Edit, now I see on your first pic that you have installed the Suite version and in your account pic your registered version is Pro X so that's why it's not working ...

So uninstall the Pro X Suite version and install the Pro X.

Both Pro X and Pro X Suite are on the disc, your serial will only match Pro X

Best, Thomas