simon224

Diverse Electronic Music

Hello,

I make highly atmospheric and melodic music of genres ranging from full ambient to hard hitting dubstep. I put a whole myself into it so i'll be glad if you would check it out.

I've been only using Samplitude's stock or free plugins. (which is a lot of Revolta 2 synthesis)

Of course music speaks for itself the best.

https://soundcloud.com/aplutofficial

My SoundCloud is the most successful, you can find all the other links there if you want.

<3

Hi Simon,

Really nice and very well done. So far I've listened to One Thought About Existence and Lonely Wanderer and they are both excellent and expansive with a really rich sound. Nice to hear Samplitude being used in this area of music. Keep up the good work!!

Regards, Kraznet

Not available in the USA? I don't do this very often and I could simply be doing something wrong out of ignorance of the platform. Any suggestions?

I've never heard others having this issue and i know people that are listening from the USA.

When this rarely happens to me it's because something went wrong with my internet connection and refreshing the page always helps.

This might also be when you are running ASIO and it blocks all other audio.

Well, I eat my words. It probably was the browser I used on the first try--I have some older hardware here. Not far into the music yet (major family outing here today) but what I've heard I like! Thanks for sharing.