Zartok

Cannot load image files

Hello, I bought "INDEPENDENCE PRO PREMIUM SUITE" yesterday and downloaded all the image files.

I'm having a problem loading the image files even tho I did as the video instructed me to do.

Here is my setup:

38zhnD2.png

2DJp7BC.png

ERXAcwa.png

Is there something I'm missing?

They probably didn't authorize. There is a thread here where Kraznet shows how to force the authorization.

I'll look for it later if you can't find it. 

Terry

See this thread for the download tool, which might help bring up the authorization page also as one of the options:

Some people mentioned that they had trouble with the sample set authorization coming up within Samplitude. Try either loading the standalone version or loading it into a different host or DAW if that is the case.

Terry

Come to think of it (memory being very slow), I don't think my authorization window came up until I attempted to select a different sound.

Terry

Tried to reinstall the whole sound package and the Magix independence, but the "Activate" button does nothing when I press it. It just disappear and its like nothing happend.

MCRVV32.png

On 12/18/2018 at 8:14 PM, Zartok said:

38zhnD2.png

Hi @Zartok!

I noticed that the folder is write protected, that might be the problem ...

Regards, Thomas

On 12/18/2018 at 7:14 PM, Zartok said:

Hello, I bought "INDEPENDENCE PRO PREMIUM SUITE" yesterday and downloaded all the image files.

I'm having a problem loading the image files even tho I did as the video instructed me to do.

Here is my setup:

38zhnD2.png

2DJp7BC.png

ERXAcwa.png

Is there something I'm missing?

I can't see the pings you uploaded. Are you trying to run Independence as a stand-alone or in 3rd party DAW? 

Regards, Kraznet