byxx

track w/revolvertrack deletion UNDO

Dear Community,

I deleted a track accidently, which contained revolvertracks. After undo the revolvertracks got lost. I have Backups, okay, but don´t they recover with the track in a Undo?

THX

BX

I can confirm this does actually happen if you delete a track which happens to have revolver tracks enabled you will lose the revolver tracks. But I also noticed if you undo one of the audio objects will return and if you undo again another one will return as well. So you don't lose the objects you just lose the revolver tracks. I agree it's not ideal but you should also get a prompt asking you whether you want to delete that track as a safety measure if you're about to accidentally delete it.

1455973421_DeleteTrackPrompt.thumb.jpg.8275e3c74db17db23fe851d2f9e94780.jpg

If that message didn't appear press Y and go to the General tab and click on: Reset all "Don't show this message again" boxes.

866210880_Resetallmessage.thumb.jpg.ec5d0e02ddbeb6753ab3b846092e6ebb.jpg

Regards, Kraznet

Ah alright. Where do the  repeatingly undo´ ed audio-objects re-appear then? Just good to know to check a workflow on that and to bring back  aligned and already editied audio as far as possible, in case. Here, I made a backup Project.

THX

BX

Been a while to see it, but still valid and actual information.

Great, Kraznet! Feeling honored with this special personal edition tut. THX so much!!